3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Bavor

Aug 11, 2020
I'm not sure if rhat was a statement, a request for a vote or for feedback, so I'll go with feedback since that's what I'm usually looking for.

Personally I like black and white in general, which is why over half my renders are monochromatic. That said this one looks flat to me. I'm not sure if you're after something realistic (as in trying to emulate reality), photorealistic (as in trying to emulate a photographic result) or NPR (as in trying to be a good image without much care for realism).

So I need to make a few assumptions here. And that's the first of those. Judging from the result, I'd say you're going for a good image, with some stuff added in for a dose of realism but without fussing much about microdetails, SSS or backscattering and how physically correct those are.

So first things first, the flatness. What usually makes a good monochromatic image pop is lighting and detail. Since that's not a portrait and you're not trying to have the light creat the forms of small details like wrinkles, the easiest way to go about this would be contrast. And I'm not talking about cranking a photoshop slider up, but rather the contrast created by the light sources in your scene. Specifically on the girls since the environment is quite interestingly lit. Personally I'd add some strong rim lighting on their left and up to have it silhouette the bodies and make them pop out. Then I'd probably move the fill to have their right side fade into dark, but without becoming one with the environment. I'd probably forgo a main light. As it is now they don't pop from the background enough and the gradient on the bodies is too tame. Don't be afraid to use a second rim to a lower intensity to add definition to their butt cheeks as well (or to keep the definition it already has, which is good.)

Then, I'd work on the composition a bit as it pertains to the camera setup. I don't know if your camera is tilted or the entire scene, but it's distracting. With that, some light grain in post and a bit of boost to the contrast and bloom over in the render options and it would look really good.

If feedback was not your intent, feel free to ignore all that. If it was and you want more, ask me and I'll provide when I'm back from work. But some information about what style and feeling you're going after would help me focus it better. So far I only touched on lighting and was very vague about render settings with minimal info on composition and nothing about materials. But I know I'm probably needlessly making longass comments that probably nobody cares about. :)

EDIT: Also.. I want the sliders for those asses! Especially the rightmost one. Looks delicious.
I wasn't going for ultra realism. I've done other renders with detailed skins where I actually created custom skins by stitching it together in photoshop based on photos of real human skin. I just had an image in my head of a scene I wanted to create.

For black and white, I usually render a color image, then go into Photoshop and convert it to black and white. Then I move the individual color sliders until I get the general effect that I want.

One of the issues I have is that I have a calibrated IPS monitor and most people are viewing content on uncalibrated monitors and phones. So I don't know what it will look like on their screen as far as contrast and color accuracy goes. I've received conflicting direction from different sources on "how to make something look better for the masses."

I also only used the lighting available in the scene form the in scene light fixtures.

I also created a version with more contrast.

The characters have the default asses. I think they just look bigger or more curved because of the leg positions and their lower backs being curved. I didn't do anything custom with the characters because I just had a general scene that I wanted to create, so I didn't do anything custom.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I-Ray falls back to CPU if it cant keep the AI Denoiser allocated or if VRAM runs out overall this can happen in very complex scenes fast on a Consumer GPU

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
"She had seen Human males orgasm before and had been somewhat impressed by how much they produced. Still, her first...blowjob, that was the word her host had used, surprised her. An unusual experience, to use the mouth to stimulate the sexual organ, but he had made the effort to make it memorable for her, washing his body, changing his diet and using some artificial chemical to make his member taste better.

The motion had been a little strange to get used to, though her host had been kind enough to guide her, softly whispering what he liked as he gripped the side of her head. Soon enough, she felt as though she had gotten the hang of it, her tongue wrapping around his member as he stroked her neck, sending waves of pleasure through her body, causing her to reciprocate by humming. Then he tensed and before she knew it, he was pumping load after load of his cum into her mouth to the point where some burst past her lips and down his member. She had never tasted it and was surprised it didn't really have a taste...but she wanted more. Much more. She could feel her juices start to flow below, already starting to soak the thin panties she had worn.

And he laughed, caressing her neck once more, offering to let her have some more, but he needed to recover first. And besides, he wanted to talk to her about a little something called "cunnilingus"...".

HerFirstBlowjob.png

Will I ever get tired of these athletic alien women? Magic 8 ball says no.

Reactions: Brecleas

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
"She had seen Human males orgasm before and had been somewhat impressed by how much they produced. Still, her first...blowjob, that was the word her host had used, surprised her. An unusual experience, to use the mouth to stimulate the sexual organ, but he had made the effort to make it memorable for her, washing his body, changing his diet and using some artificial chemical to make his member taste better.

The motion had been a little strange to get used to, though her host had been kind enough to guide her, softly whispering what he liked as he gripped the side of her head. Soon enough, she felt as though she had gotten the hang of it, her tongue wrapping around his member as he stroked her neck, sending waves of pleasure through her body, causing her to reciprocate by humming. Then he tensed and before she knew it, he was pumping load after load of his cum into her mouth to the point where some burst past her lips and down his member. She had never tasted it and was surprised it didn't really have a taste...but she wanted more. Much more. She could feel her juices start to flow below, already starting to soak the thin panties she had worn.

And he laughed, caressing her neck once more, offering to let her have some more, but he needed to recover first. And besides, he wanted to talk to her about a little something called "cunnilingus"...".

View attachment 1534824

Will I ever get tired of these athletic alien women? Magic 8 ball says no.
make sure shes not one of the alien that impregnates and the males have to carry the baby.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes