3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Lovely image.
I'm no fan of high-key but this works beautifully.
Thanks, it started out as a medium contrast image but a few sliders in Luminar 4 turned it into a high key image. After I posted it I played with more sliders and I actually think this image was not the best one I came up with. I might try it again on another render.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Thanks, it started out as a medium contrast image but a few sliders in Luminar 4 turned it into a high key image. After I posted it I played with more sliders and I actually think this image was not the best one I came up with. I might try it again on another render.
Looking forward to more of not your best ones then :p
As the Great Bob Ross would have said: "a happy accident..."

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Moon light sonata, its the perfect piece for Nicole.

Mando Logica it's going to be an marvelous evening. May you have a wonderful week, Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Cheers mate!
Thanks for your kind words :). Merry Christmas, Burgerkinginurface, and happy new year!

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
So. Since I've spent the last 5 months of my life making a couple chapters of a game, now that I'm taking a break, I'm realizing idk wtf to do when I'm not doing stuff in daz anymore.

So, Using my latest character Susie, I decided to put together a mini story. It starts with Susie chilling at the beach. She just got out of the water and now she wants to chill out and lounge.

susie.png

Maybe some sunbathing? But Susie's got a pale complexion so she still sticks to the shade.

susie2.png

Oi! Pervert! What you doing?!

susie3.png

Susie doesn't take anyone's shit.

susie4.png

This man needs to be punished...

susie5.png

That's right. And your punishment is far from over you dirty pervert.

susie6.png

Uh. Susie? You're squeezing his head kind of hard.

susie7.png

Holy fucking shit, she crushed his skull! He's dead!

susie8.png

Oh well. Guess we learned - Don't fuck with Susie.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes