3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
A Christmas gala with Students and alumni. What could go wrong :sneaky: Anyways wanted to stress test my upgraded PC with these scenes. He was stressed but pulled through. :)
Xmas-1_HD.png Xmas-2-3_HD.png Xmas-2-1_HD.png

Xmas-3-1_HD.png Xmas-4-1_HD.png Xmas-4-3_HD.png

Btw having 64GB of memory is awesome! I am able to load the entire scene while making it without daz seizing up the entire PC. Though the loading time for the scene is horrendous (like 30 minutes or so). Rendering still has to be done 2 - 3 girls at a time as my PC will flat out refuse to render these scenes in it's entirety. I hope that the 3070 with 16GB of VRAM is a thing, not to expensive and actually available (haha yeah I know good luck with that). An upgrade like that would allow me to render like 6 or maybe even 7 people at a time at the original 4K size.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
vacay3.jpg
I have difficulty getting genitalia to work with the models. I used Dicktator and the material script copy did not allot a proper color and so I had to use color presets on it. Still it was salvageable. The Golden Palace V2 on the other hand did not even change into a color remotely skin-like. So, I took the L and put the bikini bottoms back on. Any tips?

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
I have difficulty getting genitalia to work with the models. I used Dicktator and the material script copy did not allot a proper color and so I had to use color presets on it. Still it was salvageable. The Golden Palace V2 on the other hand did not even change into a color remotely skin-like. So, I took the L and put the bikini bottoms back on. Any tips?
Post some pics or renders so we can see what issues you're having.

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
Are you using multiple shells on each model? If you use more than one shell asset per model (dick, pussy, semen, sweat, etc) they can conflict. There's usually a shell fix option in at least one of the assets.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Idontknowme
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes