3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Lucid Intent

Donor
Oct 25, 2017
My very first animation in Daz, It's not good by any means but for a first animation i don't think it's bad at all.
That said, If anyone knows any better animation tools than the stuff in Daz3D feel free to tell me. As long as i can use the morphs on my character in the animations. Anyway, Here's the Rock sus meme with my character Mandy.
A decent start, certainly better than any of my recent attempts. Last time I did this sort of animation with any success was in TK17! I do need to pour my head back into Daz animation now I've got a machine that can handle it.

Moar Mandy!

Reactions: KingCorrosiv

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
A decent start, certainly better than any of my recent attempts. Last time I did this sort of animation with any success was in TK17! I do need to pour my head back into Daz animation now I've got a machine that can handle it.

Moar Mandy!
Haha yeah i have a history in animation but it was usually 2d animation in Adobe Flash and later in Spine. I am still very much getting used to the animation tools but of course i'm always looking for something that can give a smoother experience.
And there will definetely be more Mandy in the Future. If you wanna see more you could also follow me on Twitter, Slushe or join my discord!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes