3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Feedback on this would be appreciated.
View attachment 1625083
I feel like there could be a little more room light and maybe a little backlight on the model to separate her from the background, also feel like the image is a little wide as there isnt too much going on in the scene.

The pose could do with some work, the hands don't need to be turned like that as it makes it look awkward since you wouldn't pull your pants down like that and I feel like the legs could be closer together slightly.

Keep up the work and I look forward to seeing more from you.
I'll second that, also every local non-chain food shop I've ever seen wouldn't waste that much space, shelving should butt up against the next one, the same with the fridges across the 'back wall', the aisle is huge, & the shelves look empty.
As to the pose, I'd start again with that, dress her up in a top & a pleated/flared short skirt, high heels (nothing to silly), have her bend over looking back at the camera, with her skirt flicked up. Give the camera a much lower closer angle, use a couple of small spotlights to highlight her, & a lower brightness level for the main shop.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes