3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Decus

May 13, 2019
Ended up re-working the model that I used to consider as my main model ( The one on my profile pic ) She looks totally different while having the exact same face.
The skin and hair on her previous version were way too outdated and often looked low-quality.
I enjoy making this kind of themed portraits pictures for all my models, in the end it helps me a lot knowing if one of my model needs to change and I also became better at it and found myself an art-style that I like to work with.

By the way guys, during this " picture-crisis " you can send your images using a link instead of directly from your computer ( I use imgur ) It works that way.
AMAZINGLY CHARMING WORK!!!
A DELIGHTFUL PORTRAIT!!!

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Ended up re-working the model that I used to consider as my main model ( The one on my profile pic ) She looks totally different while having the exact same face.
The skin and hair on her previous version were way too outdated and often looked low-quality.
I enjoy making this kind of themed portraits pictures for all my models, in the end it helps me a lot knowing if one of my model needs to change and I also became better at it and found myself an art-style that I like to work with.

By the way guys, during this " picture-crisis " you can send your images using a link instead of directly from your computer ( I use imgur ) It works that way.
Wow, beautifully done, nice work!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes