3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
I leave to do some chores and this happens to face. What might be the cause? I guess i'll just use photoshop to fix it... View attachment 1695467
Ha, they're a pain in the ass.
Easy solution though:

Problem is with the hair, so select them in "scene".

Then, in your parameters tab, under "actor" look for "Adjust-ForeheadDepth" and "Adjust-ForeheadWidth" and boost those values to 7%, it usually does the trick.
You can sometimes play with those values and go in the negative or rise over 7%, but beware of the final result.

ZaWarudo

Apr 5, 2021
Ha, they're a pain in the ass.
Easy solution though:

Problem is with the hair, so select them in "scene".

Then, in your parameters tab, under "actor" look for "Adjust-ForeheadDepth" and "Adjust-ForeheadWidth" and boost those values to 7%, it usually does the trick.
You can sometimes play with those values and go in the negative or rise over 7%, but beware of the final result.
Man! You are a life saver! Thank you so much. I am pretty new to this and still learning but i was ready to make her from scratch again :D Thanks again.

Reactions: MisterMaya

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Man! You are a life saver! Thank you so much. I am pretty new to this and still learning but i was ready to make her from scratch again :D Thanks again.
You're welcome, photoshop works sometimes with statics renders, but if you ever plan on doing animations and you have this problem, then you can't fix it with ps, so it's good to deal with the issue directly in Daz :)

Reactions: ZaWarudo
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes