3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

zOh

May 4, 2020
Holy shitballs! This is insane! The style of it, the detail. The whole thing. I'd love to see a step by step on how you managed this. I can't even begin to think how you'd produce something like this in DAZ...
Thanks!

I mean Daz is just a tool that excels at certain things and sucks at other things. Just another tool in the pipeline along with a notable amount Blender and a butt ton of Photoshop.

ZiferQ

Feb 23, 2022
Thanks!

I mean Daz is just a tool that excels at certain things and sucks at other things. Just another tool in the pipeline along with a notable amount Blender and a butt ton of Photoshop.
Looks absolute amazing! Great work. Did you made your final render in Daz or Blender?

Feb 11, 2022
Raven here with the friendly reminder of the day. You can run multiple instances of DAZ Studio with a simple trick. Simply create a new shortcut for the studio and right click to it, go to ''Shortcut'' tab and add " -instanceName "MyInstance2" with the (")'s. It should look like "C:\Program Files\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\DAZStudio.exe" -instanceName "MyInstance2" and you can basically change MyInstance2 to anything you like.

I am currently rocking 3 instances simultaneously. Just be careful with the iRay. Turn it off for the inactive instances or you'll encounter vRam shortage. Another tip for the multi instance thingy, you will have to add the content directories from scratch because each new instance is a brand new one without the knowledge of your previous adjustments. Adding an image with the setup for convenience. Have fun.

-Raven

Multiple Instances.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes