3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
any game in here? thats not on the artwork section. i seen some sexy MILf and dont want to be asking the artist everytime ..
but you know that there are actual pictures in the Games? They are already rendered. If you find an asset list in a game it is, because the Author put it in. You cannot extract assets from pictures. Only way is to ask the Artist

Reactions: Night Hacker

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
but you know that there are actual pictures in the Games? They are already rendered. If you find an asset list in a game it is, because the Author put it in. You cannot extract assets from pictures. Only way is to ask the Artist
i have asked some of the artist and some share while others state its a custom work and they dont want to share since their still working on the game. i know theimages are rendered but it would be cool to create your own creation and renders using the same models...

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
i have asked some of the artist and some share while others state its a custom work and they dont want to share since their still working on the game. i know theimages are rendered but it would be cool to create your own creation and renders using the same models...
No offense, but what about using your own creativity or at least a bit of patience to search the tons of assets out there to find something matching your idea? Many artists are investing a lot of time to create a unique look for their characters, so it absolutely understandable and justified that they don't put a label with the headline "ingredients" on them. And mostly there isn't simply one model asset used, but customized and combined with a lot of other assets to create something individual. So it's possibly quite hard to remember all of the used assets in detail, at least for me :LOL:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The best bet is to look for a "fan art" forum thread on F95. They will usually have some of the assets the artists have discovered. Failing that, you can do it the hard way and just search for them. Pick a site like DAZ3D and start browsing their assets to see if you can spot what you're looking for. If I have the time and interest it is nothing for me to spend a few hours just browsing assets looking for something. It's not always easy, but it has paid off. If the game is popular enough, odds are it has a fan art page on here.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
The best bet is to look for a "fan art" forum thread on F95. They will usually have some of the assets the artists have discovered. Failing that, you can do it the hard way and just search for them. Pick a site like DAZ3D and start browsing their assets to see if you can spot what you're looking for. If I have the time and interest it is nothing for me to spend a few hours just browsing assets looking for something. It's not always easy, but it has paid off. If the game is popular enough, odds are it has a fan art page on here.
a true friend thank you..

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021

Please define ''your creativity'', in the case you've outlined, then go & look it up online or in an old fashioned dictionary. I think you'll find yourself on the far side of the moon, away from the real meaning.

• Haha
Reactions: Banality and bxIvan

Bavor

Aug 11, 2020
any game in here? thats not on the artwork section. i seen some sexy MILf and dont want to be asking the artist everytime ..
Getting the resources to render the figures from the game would be like getting someone's DNA from a photograph of them. The games on this forum don't have that information. They only have completed renders.

Reactions: Banality
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes