3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Cropped render to check settings... Forgot to change resolution so accidently made it 4k... :KEK: Think I need to tone down the water drops a bit, there seems to be a little to many or it's just a case of having looked at is for so long it looks weird... xD
temp bewb.png

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Oh no it looks like Alcina found her next victim but it looks like she want's more than just his blood.
The second one imo is funny to me because I had a dream that a woman was talking to me dressed up as Elastigirl in a store so I decided to make a render about it. Anyway I hope you all enjoy.
Lady D TF copy.png Dream copy.png

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
Some of them begin young. Some of them, think it was a choice.

Alessia_2_post_presets.png

Ps. This is the most nude this character is going to get. Might become more spicy with poses but clothes (such as they are) stay on.

That said, I am not happy with the hair, or the clothes. Or the skin for that matter. Eventually when I get the time, I'll be making my own skin shader from scratch, but if anyone has any ideas about hair or clothes, I'm open to suggestions. Drop a pm for setting/character story if you're interested to find something that fits her. What I AM happy with is the shaping of the model.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes