3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Basically, yes.

Custom character from my game. Currently a very minor character with only one appearance for now. It's a somewhat vanilla story-focused game, so if that's not your thing you wouldn't like it, but I'll be doing one-offs of her now and then for a bit.
She is a beauty, you def should use her more in your game and in more renders. Simply gorgeous, congrats :love:

Looking forward to see what comes next from you..

Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
experimenting with armor. kind of hard to find something that is actually good. most is very fetishistic in nature.

in terms of quality there really isn't anything approaching "Shogun HD for Genesis 8 Males" for western armor
View attachment 1807405
there are a few that are decent but mostly not from a histostorical or [HEMA] historical european martial arts perspective generaly speaking there is an armour i uploaded called Swindhelms iron clad milanese which is the closest to realistic armour but it needs a lot of work from shaders to being fit to gen 8 swidhelms-iron-clad-milanese also jerry-jang on Daz3d makes good stuff 1.png

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
experimenting with armor. kind of hard to find something that is actually good. most is very fetishistic in nature.

in terms of quality there really isn't anything approaching "Shogun HD for Genesis 8 Males" for western armor
View attachment 1807405
there are a few that are decent but mostly not from a histostorical or [HEMA] historical european martial arts perspective generaly speaking there is an armour i uploaded called Swindhelms iron clad milanese which is the closest to realistic armour but it needs a lot of work from shaders to being fit to gen 8 swidhelms-iron-clad-milanese also jerry-jang on Daz3d makes good stuff View attachment 1808062

I'll second the above post from Romalous, The Knight Series 01 to 05 are all good, tho the G8F Armour shouldn't be so figure hugging, & The King's Armour, lose the Helm & Cloak, also lose any Shields, this is full plate armour, so doesn't need them. The Western Knight 02 G8F is good apart from the 'Breast Plate', but lose the lower leg & Sabatons, & style wise good for lower ranks of Infantry, think lowly 'Men-at-Arms'. All of the Knight's Series, are good for mid 15th to early years of 16th Century, the Western Knight 01 is good for 14th Century. The best looking Horse Armour is the Guardian Horse Armour, from Daz, just lose the spikes on it. If your looking Crusader 'Era' armour, try Renderosity's Freebies, look for JackJump's 13th Century Knight armour, plus the 5 Helm's on there. I'd also suggest a Google search for The Battle of Tewkesbury, & The Battle of Bosworth Re-Enactments, to get an idea of what a 15th Century Battle looks like. For Mounted Combat, Joust's etc have a look at . Just incase your wondering if I know what I'm talking about, I've done 16 years of Medieval Re-Enactment, usually as Gun Crew on Repro Cannons from the period.

Reactions: Romalous
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes