3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
View attachment 1809677 a lady of the night complaining her pimp is beating her up.
any suggestions and tips.
Going by what you have described for the scene, it does not read that way, it looks to me that she is going to offer her services to the officers to get herself arrested. I would have put them talking on the sidewalk.

But, going by what is provided, the issues are mostly to do with posing. The lady in red is not really looking at the officers and she has a blank expression, also her hair is clipping into her breasts. I would alter her expression by putting a little relaxation in her eyes and using vismes or whatever it is called to change her mouth so it looks like she is actually speaking.

The officers look like they don't even know the lady is talking to them, or the render was taken as they were just driving along. If I was doing the render like this specifically I would at least turn their heads slightly so it looks like they are in conversation with the lady, but ultimately I would have set the render with them talking out of the car and on the sidewalk.

Reactions: bxIvan

Tony0558

Jul 17, 2020
Maybe this is a bit off topic, but does anyone know of a good walkthrough for reinstalling Daz on a different drive? I had it installed on my C drive, but the size was becoming a bit of a problem. I would like to install it on my D drive, but even with the walkthroughs I've found it's still a mess. Files aren't loading properly, and I can't figure out exactly where I'm going wrong. I'm sure someone here has had the pleasure of trying to install on a different drive, so I'd love to hear how you got it to work.
Instead of installing the actual program on a different drive, why don't you just move the library to a different drive, leave the actual program on C where it belongs and point it to where you have your library. It's the library that grows, not the program.

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Instead of installing the actual program on a different drive, why don't you just move the library to a different drive, leave the actual program on C where it belongs and point it to where you have your library. It's the library that grows, not the program.
Firstly, I just want to thank everyone that sent me videos for help, I really appreciate it.

I have Daz up and running again, so I'm not going to mess with it lol. BUT, I don't have any of the assets I've downloaded from here connected. Looking through the videos, I'm confident in how to connect new folders to Daz, but I think my problem now is that I'm doing something wrong with the folder itself. I'm not sure how the assets should be arranged in the folder, and I can't find a video that explains that end of the process. Basically I have a huge folder of unzipped assets that I originally copied and pasted from the D drive to the C drive. That worked great, I had a huge collection of assets that all worked; but they ate up space on the C Drive. Now, when I connect Daz to the folder on the D drive it doesn't read anything.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Going by what you have described for the scene, it does not read that way, it looks to me that she is going to offer her services to the officers to get herself arrested. I would have put them talking on the sidewalk.

But, going by what is provided, the issues are mostly to do with posing. The lady in red is not really looking at the officers and she has a blank expression, also her hair is clipping into her breasts. I would alter her expression by putting a little relaxation in her eyes and using vismes or whatever it is called to change her mouth so it looks like she is actually speaking.

The officers look like they don't even know the lady is talking to them, or the render was taken as they were just driving along. If I was doing the render like this specifically I would at least turn their heads slightly so it looks like they are in conversation with the lady, but ultimately I would have set the render with them talking out of the car and on the sidewalk.
thank you..

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes