3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
More work on scenes with Amber... I accidentally rendered from the perspective view and got an interesting result (see last image) which shows what the scene looked like after I removed polygons...
motel_room manager_sex11.jpg motel_room manager_sex12.jpg motel_room manager_sex13.jpg

Accidental render from perspective view of the above scene, what it looks like before I render it. This is almost like a Picasso painting, heheh...

motel_room manager_sex13pers.jpg

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Conjunction
Conjunction.jpg Every powerful witch knows when the stars offer the time for world-wreaking conjunctions. But only the most dedicated can manage the pre-summoning and even enjoy the necessary ritual obligations to bring all the magical energies in line to open the gates.

---

Rendered in Iray with DAZ 4.14. Postwork in Photoshop.

***​

This was my contest entry for , and I had a lot of fun participating and enjoying the other entries. Congrats to the winners, although they will never read this here, I assume.

Sincerely yours,
AbyssalEros​

FablesForge

May 18, 2022
Ond'aan Elf 3C.jpg
Process work in transforming DAZ render to illustrated look and feel. This was completed with a DAZ render with dome ligthing and two invisilights. I then use two actions followed by stacking two layers with various filters to achieve look. Its not exactly as I want it but I can now recreate the look with the process across almost any render, which means I can start production soon.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes