3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

dolmance3D

Jun 22, 2022
Hi, everyone
I'm new in town. After some years working with a very old pc, making some comics using Daz with Delight renders, I managed to get a better machine this year. Finally I can rendering with Iray!
I hope that posting raw Male/Male erotica is allowed here, if not, just let me know it

♂♂ :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Hi, everyone
I'm new in town. After some years working with a very old pc, making some comics using Daz with Delight renders, I managed to get a better machine this year. Finally I can rendering with Iray!
I hope that posting raw male2male erotica is allowed here, if not, just let me know it

View attachment 1885090
View attachment 1885101
Male 2 male is not an issue (though some might dislike it). Personally, I guess my only thing is because of the brutal nature and the blood in your scenes, I'd personally appreciate a spoiler tag around these so I can choose to see it or not (with warning of what's inside).

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Hi, everyone
I hope that posting raw male2male erotica is allowed here, if not, just let me know it

View attachment 1885090
View attachment 1885101

We don't usually mind, but as Cybernetics said, without the gore or with spoilers.....OOhh & not at teatime, quite off putting when eating ones cucumber sandwich, also can you find a load of pretty boys, instead of the old bears from the club....

Reactions: dolmance3D

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hi, everyone
Truly unexpected in this ocean of females and futas :) All the more curious what you will bring us next time :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: dolmance3D

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I have been away from here for a while, and I am always amazed at the work that is shared here. Congratulations to all :giggle:

This month was very important for me, because I finally managed to assemble my new machine. I finally got a taste of the Ryzen performance and I am impressed. The six cores made a huge difference! Accompanied by 16 GB RAM, for now, this is what my budget allowed.

What used to take almost 10 minutes to start rendering on my laptop, the same 10 minutes now show me a render that I used to wait almost 1 hour lol :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1884765

This is an alternative version of Daphne by Addy (Head morph only). I will post it here soon. And other little things too, hehe :cool:
Nice. And those six cores Ryzen has gives you 12 threads, which is nice where needed. Congrats on the new rig. I am the same, on a limited budget. Been using 16G of system RAM for a while now, it's plenty. VRAM was what I needed with the 3060.

dolmance3D

Jun 22, 2022
Male 2 male is not an issue (though some might dislike it). Personally, I guess my only thing is because of the brutal nature and the blood in your scenes, I'd personally appreciate a spoiler tag around these so I can choose to see it or not (with warning of what's inside).
Thanks for your sugestions. I edited my post and I hid the images into a spoiler tag.

Today I created my account, so I'm just getting to know the dynamics of the forum and trying to find out if my work fits or not on this platform. (y)

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Thanks for your sugestions. I edited my post and I hid the images into a spoiler tag.

Today I created my account, so I'm just getting to know the dynamics of the forum and trying to find out if my work fits or not on this platform. (y)
They fit, and thank you for taking the feedback into consideration and executing it. Your work "fits" here, albeit a niche. It will have its audience for sure.

I thank you again for using spoiler tags for the images. Anything with that much brutal/blood/gore/whatever, just put it in spoilers and tell us whats in the spoiler tags so we can choose to see it or not and I think you'll do just fine here. Enjoy!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes