3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Lakius

Mar 22, 2019
Jacqueline-01.jpg

There's a lot of these I just don't share - making a belly that works well with DAZ HD morphs is difficult and often only rewarding as a lesson. I am my own worst critic; I know exactly what I set out to do. Regardless, this one turned out nicely enough to share.

Credits: Jacqueline 8.1 with Aubrey 8 skin, U.N.B correctives, Charlene's Closet panty and bra, and SP Hair 014. Jacqueline's booty game was pretty weak so she's got Glutes Size 100 in that trunk.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I don't want to be picky, as you have helped me and others before, but I think you must have rushed on tweaking the pose as her left hand little finger is clipping into her leg and the front of the skirt looks odd with the horizontal lines. I put it down to you been so busy helping others and rendering so much yourself that you simply missed these. Unless it is intentional, then not a bad render.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Great render, Obviously there are issues with missing fingers etc.. but remember, when you play a VN, you tend to look at the text and glance at the rendered picture. if you are using the render to showcase your skills, then you will be picked apart..
Nope, no missing fingers, the pose has the left little finger curled backwards and the right little finger is just in the shadow.

Since we now have that relationship where we can be picky, take a look at your floating character in your club render. And I will even tell you what I don't like about my own render, the skin tone makes her look like the undead! This image needed post processing then it could have been better. I have rendered this character much better in the past and she can be beautiful, here not so much. But it isn't always about posting the best images, it is always about learning.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes