3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Rerendered some of my VN scenes for the sixth time now, LOL... I think I actually died in real life and I am now in hell where I am condemned to rerender the same scenes over and over again for all eternity... never being fully satisfied with them! :p

anyhow, I was able to add much more detail with the new video card. I also went back over my scenes and added in depth of field as well as fixed more problems with my characters... it's getting there anyhow.

motel_office wife_accepts.jpg

I am using some new default render settings for this. This was done with 400 iterations (quality turned off so it goes to 400 without interruption (I used to do 200) and denoising turned on. I set the denoising to start at 400, so it only denoises the last iteration which in my tests is a tiny bit faster (not much, just a few seconds) and it might lead to a slight improvment in quality, though you need to zoom in to see it. In any case... denoised it only takes me a couple minutes to render this with top quality textures and details in the scene.

I like the result anyhow.

Last edited:

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
After being away for like two months and having to reinstall Daz and most of the assets, I decided to try something simple for starters.

Hesitation.png

Ps. Yes, I know the old-timey style of the image does not fit thematically with the clothes she's wearing. And that it's overprocessed. Looked better on photoshop. The grain wasn't visible THAT much. :(

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes