3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

5ickcycl3

May 22, 2020
I apologize for being off-topic here (also I have no background in graphic design and 3D so my wishful thinking have no basis whatsoever), no intention of interrupting the feeds of gorgeous renders but I am not sure which is the correct thread to post these questions except here, since 5ickcycl3 is here.

5ickcycl3 I have seen your work which I think (I might misunderstood) was made with Unreal Engine 5 using DAZ assets. Have you ever create a demo UE5 project kinda like a very short game? If you did, I was wondering about the size of such game? Thanks.

I am curious about the possibility of UE5 based game gaining traction (especially among developers here) if size is not a big issue, considering most Renpy games here is already 5+Gb in size and keeps pushing the envelopes north of 10Gb. I mean it would be awesome to play an actual 3D interactive game instead of a VN with images, animations and videos.

P/S: I ran out of reactions for today, sorry everyone no likes for your mouth-watering renders.
Hi John,
Sorry, I think you misunderstood indeed. That pic is rendered in DAZ Studio, has nothing to do with UE5. (Except that I was hypothesising about UE5 having the potential to look like that)

Reactions: JohnF95zone
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes