3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
View attachment 1907586
From our Chapter 2 update, which will be released to the public next week.

I was pretty pleased with this one. I thought it looked very romantic, which is what I was going for. Sometimes you just get lucky and it turns out like you hoped

A couple of things jump out, firstly a very hard mattress, there should be more surface movement, both of them should be sinking into the mattress(it jumps out to me as i was playing around with 2 figures on a bed a few weeks ago, there are a couple of easy to follow videos from WP Guru, ) Secondly her shoe is massively deformed by her foot pose, that's a very simple fix, just find the shoe & it's foot pose. Other than that a nice render.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
A couple of things jump out, firstly a very hard mattress, there should be more surface movement, both of them should be sinking into the mattress(it jumps out to me as i was playing around with 2 figures on a bed a few weeks ago, there are a couple of easy to follow videos from WP Guru, ) Secondly her shoe is massively deformed by her foot pose, that's a very simple fix, just find the shoe & it's foot pose. Other than that a nice render.
I will look into that. thanks for the input. I appreciate it very much.

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
This should really have been the first version as it has the full 'Ye Terrana Codex: "The Coming of Futanari" ' as per last time, please DO NOT ask me to re-type it, as a 'Go forth & do untold things to thy self'* are often taken the wrong way. As usual, no heavy duty postwork, just 3 renders & signature put together in Krita, everything else is pure Daz Studio. The full version is a mere 16MB plus, unlike the 4.57MB version for uploading here. Ye Terrana Codex The Coming of Futanari Angel (Copy).png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes