3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yeah I had many issues with Poke throughs and clipping. The thing is this I work as what they call in the security industry a floater. Basically if someone calls out of work,gets fire,quit,etc..... Which I ended up working alot in different places. Reason why I bring this up is that I have a great PC for rendering it just That I never have much time to render. So depending on where I'm working at I use my shitty laptop to some work sites for renders. My laptop have no problem render simple scenes for Genesis 2 and below. And can render Genesis 3. But fails at Genesis 8 or above,if the stars are aline. Despite this my renders looks mediocre, and doesn't feel like I'm getting anywhere. And I'm thinking if I'm. just better off using a filter,or master the basics of Daz3d like lighting,pose,expressions,and camera work.
By the way thank you for answering my question!)
It's all about the video RAM you have available. You just need to reduce how much your scenes are using. What I did on my older video card which was VERY limited, was to delete or hide all objects that are not actually visible in the scene, you know, outside of the camera's view. Even simply Hiding them (click the object, then the eye icon next to it to hide it) helps as that tells the system to load it into system RAM, but not into your precious video RAM, which it will do when you go to render it, saving memory. You can also download scripts which will reduce your texture sizes by half their resolution (4096x4096 down to 2048x2048 for example) which actually reduces their VRAM usage by a quarter! I have even hidden parts of the character\s body that isn't visible by the camera, like their arm hidden by their own body, or their eyes, tongue etc... if they are not visible. The result has been that I have been able to do some nice scenes and get some faster renders. I also use Denoising and set it to render using a fixed 200 iterations, denoising on the last, 200th iteration. The result on a low end system can be pretty good. Most of my posts before this month were done that way.

Two good utilities to use to help that greatly helped me is the which will help by reducing the size of your textures (it isn't really that noticeable when you reduce them to be honest). And another I didn't use as much which will remove all hidden objects that your camera can't see (I didn't use it as much as I like to manually do it by hand) is the . Both are fairly simple to use. The Camera view optimizer just requires you select your camera, click and poof, it's done, most of your scene is GONE! LOL. You will notice the speedup if you do all of this.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thank you for answering my question. I think I should master the basics. Especially when it comes to expressions. I don't know why but I can never seems to get it right.
Go to something like Bing or Google image search, and search for something like "female anger expression" and it will show you images of females with angry faces (or whatever you wish), you can then look over the settings and adjust your character's face to match. Like for an angry face, the inner eyebrow is generally down, the outer eyebrow is up more. The nose, at least on Genesis 3 characters has a "Nose Wrinkle" option which you can increase which helps them look angry. Their mouth may be more... of a frown, maybe teeth showing, you can adjust the mouth lips options, eye's tend to be closed more, like slits... there's also an eye squint option for this.

Many emotions have very subtle differences. To make someone worried, just raise the inner eyebrows, lower the outer, to change worry to fear, or shock, just do the same with the eyebrows, but open their eyes wider and their mouth more. Take that shocked look, close their eyes a little so half their eye is showing and voila, you have a passionate expression, like during sex, close their eyes totally with the same worried expression and you have an orgasm look. ;)

Browse the net for different looks and experiment, it's what I do. You can also show more intimacy by doing things like having them hold hands, little things like that, combined with a good facial expression makes a big difference I think.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leeduva

PxGames

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Looks nice, just a few fingers on her right hand look like they could be clipping into her head and looks a little odd and the nail polish on her left hand seems to have been washed out by the green.
And a little green light on the right sleeve too. Thanks for pointing out the imperfections.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Looks nice, just a few fingers on her right hand look like they could be clipping into her head and looks a little odd and the nail polish on her left hand seems to have been washed out by the green.
I cannot not see that now. LOL

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
waaaay after (one particular) climax ...
waaaay_after_climax_05.jpg waaaay_after_climax_06.jpg waaaay_after_climax_07.jpg waaaay_after_climax_08.jpg
the flow of time tells you, this scene should be after some particular event, BUT as the creator (wink wink), I can tell you that this scene was created before said scene (or event?).
It was just the bump fitting soo nicely between the two, I had to do it that way 'round.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes