3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
A Day at the Beach (Nude Version)
A Day at the Beach (Nude Version (Half-sized)).jpg

It’s still summertime, and the Succubus and our couple still have naughty minds.

But this time, they are all naked.

Enjoy their nudeness in the red beams of the setting sun, which soon will hide what they are about to do.

And yes, I might tell this cross-over story of the Trinity-verse and The Realms at one point.

---

Rendered in Iray with DAZ 4.14. Postwork in Photoshop.

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
DeviantArt for posting the larger images, or use a money making site, or self-host.
I'll take a look at those. DA specifically. I'd rather go the patreon route for some side income but I doubt anyone would pay for simply a higher resolution image when I make 1-2 renders per week.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I'll take a look at those. DA specifically. I'd rather go the patreon route for some side income but I doubt anyone would pay for simply a higher resolution image when I make 1-2 renders per week.
I post a few images on DA, after the 3090 they are 6K renders as that is my new base resolution then reduced for posting here.

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
I post a few images on DA, after the 3090 they are 6K renders as that is my new base resolution then reduced for posting here.
I do those last few at 6k too. Because I want a specific look and need higher resolutions for my presets to do their job well. But I'm on a crappy 6 year old laptop. Each render at 6k with just a character and a backdrop takes me about 10-15h depending on when I think 'it's good enough to stop it now.

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I do those last few at 6k too. Because I want a specific look and need higher resolutions for my presets to do their job well. But I'm on a crappy 6 year old laptop. Each render at 6k with just a character and a backdrop takes me about 10-15h depending on when I think 'it's good enough to stop it now.

You could double the pixel count at which ever size your using on your image, then render it, & halve it's size for a finished print file, to sell. Also, in the 'denoiser' section of the settings, reduce the pixel size from 1.50 to 0.65 or less, helps me out no end with the quality I want from my render's.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes