3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Continuing the "crop framing" discussion from a while ago about how things should be comped in a photo, why are there so many renders here with horizon obviously tilted and not by a small error or something, but deliberate, large amount, which to a viewer gives an impression of things falling over (because viewers don't see the rest of the scene and don't know camera location, so we don't have reference)

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
View attachment 2005019
Best friends were torn apart when Jacob was falsely jailed for a crime he did not commit, you have had everything taken from you, you have nothing but the vehicle you drive and the companionship of your faithful canine friend Blue. Will you find out who did this and why? Join him on an adventure of secrecy and lies that will lead to encounters beyond anything he thought possible.. will he seduce his way to the truth.. or give up and accept fate?

Coming soon....
Hope Blue will find the criminal soon and bite through her/his calf :cool:

Daxx2016

Mar 23, 2022
verry nice renders i was wandering if you could help a fellow out do you have the character and hair 3d asset names for jaye and mallory ive found tara witch i think is aria from p3design and jett hair from propschick but for the life of me ive searched renderosity and daz for days and still cant find anything that looks even close any help in this area would very much appreciated

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes