3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Just wow. Really liking second one. Green is definitely her colour and the outfit choices in the both images are just right. Considering your previous posts too, I think the time you spend on trying different outfits for her really pays off.

Can't skip mentioning the expressions on both renders. She really poses and gives expressions like a real model. You've said that you are repeating yourself with the studio setup and lighting. Can't say anything about the lighting but the studio setup feels like where she really belongs as a beautiful model.

Just like one of the guys here said, the vignette use is amazing too. Really manages to emphasize her and give depth to the overall image.

Also I really support your decision on skipping the postwork. I'm doing that too. I think the studio has a lot to offer even without postwork applied on the renders. With clever light placement and a couple of tweaks, one can achieve the postworked look they desire or at least come really close to it. I really think chasing that is a great challenge which truly lets you develop a lot more on the long run.

If this is what you can do with a studio environment and basic lighting, I can't wait to see what you will come up with when you decide to do ones with intricate environments. No pressure though, baby steps. You are already doing great. I'm sure you will do ''legendary'' stuff in the future if you insist on calling what you are already doing here ''not-legendary'' hahah.

You've mentioned that you are a newcomer but your use of colour and light is really good. Might I ask if you have any prior experience in visual arts? What you are doing feels like the work of someone who is into photography, painting or both.

Anyway, sorry about the long post. Please don't shy away from showing your beautiful girl more often.

PS: Can't wait what you'll come up with the darker setup you've mentioned either.

TLDR; You good. Renders good. Coral good. Progress good. Me likes. Me wants more. :)
Hello!
I don't know how to respond back to such an amazing comment and critique. Thank you so much.

"You've mentioned that you are a newcomer but your use of colour and light is really good. Might I ask if you have any prior experience in visual arts? What you are doing feels like the work of someone who is into photography, painting or both."
- Actually, no, I am just an old regular observer with no experience / background in visual arts. :)

"PS: Can't wait what you'll come up with the darker setup you've mentioned either."
- Thank you! I'll try my best and hope the results will satisfy all of us :)

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
You seems to be an expert of both Daz3d and Photoshop. So I have a question. I'm planning on buying a new laptop for game design and Daz3d. I'm planning on getting a Photoshop. But not sure if I should get Photoshop or Photoshop elements. Since it say that Elements is for the absolute beginners with no knowledge of photo editing. But regular Photoshop offer more tools then elements.
Hello! Thank you so much for your comment. I am not an expert in none of the software you mentioned, I just try to improve myself :) I humbly recommend you to get regular Photoshop, since there are millions of tutorials, courses available online (free, paid or just google/youtube them). Good luck ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leeduva and doku99

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Working on the dance right now ;)

DM
Hello! Thank you so much for your comment. I am not an expert in none of the software you mentioned, I just try to improve myself :) I humbly recommend you to get regular Photoshop, since there are millions of tutorials, courses available online (free, paid or just google/youtube them). Good luck ^^
Thanks for answering my question:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Im at work with my old laptop. For some reason i couldn't render in Iray and had to use 3Delight. Not that it matters cause I can Only Use Genesis 2. Anyway since I have limited internet connection I played with Adobe express and manage to make this. It not good. But i did it with no knowlege on how to use adobe express. So I'm kinda happy with it. My project-1 (1).jpg

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
Kakasana - Crow 1.png
Bakasana - Crane 1.png
Yoga Arm Balance Series - Kakasana & Bakasana - Crow & Crane
Typically in the west we call this pose Crow. And often we hear the Sanskrit term Bakasana which actually means Crane. Sanskrit for Crow would be Kakasana. I personally differentiate Crow and Crane by difficulty in its execution. Crow is much simpler and more accessible to the masses, where the elbows have a bend usually not beyond 90 degrees. Where as Crane pose attempts to reduce the elbow bend completely and maintain straight arms, this can be a brutal posture to maintain longer than a few seconds without the knees wanting to slide off the back of the arms.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes