3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
I'm pretty sure they won't get deleted and I'd be very happy to see some examples if it's not much of a hassle for you. Thank you so much for explaining it in such detail by the way. Really appreciate it. One question comes to mind though. Due to the nature of what we do here, rendering NSFW stuff etc, is it going to be allowed on Red Bubble or do I have to strictly make SFW renders for that platform?

Happy that you like her :) Just googled Baalbuddy thanks to your message. I can see what you mean :)
Believe it or not this wasn't my first reply to you i had to go back and copy and paste it. Because I my first reply had photos and links to Redbubble. I got a notification saying my post was deleted. Here the proof. Screenshot_2022-09-23_141611.jpg
Then again sense my first post was part 1 I might as well finish it. clothes,bags,stickers and accessories are not the only thing you use for Print on demand,Daz3d has finally let people to use 3d printing. Meaning that you can make a character and 3d print it as a figurine. That what I pretty much did. 710x528_23234949_12769765_1524846277_1_0 (1).png
And if you have poplaur character that people like you could go the Dakimkura body pillow route. non02_by_pronetoclone_dd3tvni-pre.jpg
And their the oppai mousepad as well.
Dead-or-Alive-Xtreme-3-Life-Sized-Oppai-Mousepad-Marie-Rose-0001-1140x1520.jpg
Their more you can do then what I mentioned.

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
I'm pretty sure they won't get deleted and I'd be very happy to see some examples if it's not much of a hassle for you. Thank you so much for explaining it in such detail by the way. Really appreciate it. One question comes to mind though. Due to the nature of what we do here, rendering NSFW stuff etc, is it going to be allowed on Red Bubble or do I have to strictly make SFW renders for that platform.

Damn I forgot to answer your question. Yes Redbubble allows people to upload nudity and erotic scenes. Here an example of this. sss,small,product,750x1000 (1).jpg
sss,small,product,750x1000.jpg
throwpillow,small,750x1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Believe it or not this wasn't my first reply to you i had to go back and copy and paste it. Because I my first reply had photos and links to Redbubble. I got a notification saying my post was deleted. Here the proof.
Maybe because this is a "Show your DAZSkill" thread and you're posting walls of screenshots of external websites.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leeduva

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Maybe because this is a "Show your DAZSkill" thread and you're posting walls of screenshots of external websites.
True. But to be fair. Most of the link I post and image I use was Daz3d renders. Still I can understand why,and I and I didn't post the links and use limits renders and pics.

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
what do you mean? :unsure:
My bad I might is misread your message. The post you reply ask who the character Malloy. And you answer Malloy chasing sunset. The character in question,was in a scent in the beach with the sun setting low. I thought you was messing with him.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
My bad I might is misread your message. The post you reply ask who the character Malloy. And you answer Malloy chasing sunset. The character in question,was in a scent in the beach with the sun setting low. I thought you was messing with him.
no,it's okay,i thought it was mallory from the game chasing sunsets . but it turned out to be someone's else. but she looks like it ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leeduva

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
no,it's okay,i thought it was mallory from the game chasing sunsets . but it turned out to be someone's else. but she looks like it ;)
Oh I didn't know their was a game called Chasing Sunset,or their character call Mallory in it. Definitely my bad.

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
Yoga Hip Opener Series - Parivrtta Surya Yantrasana - Compass Pose 2nd variation​
The last version had only one of the sit bones on the floor, which angled the hips up but allowed for a more vertical leg. This one keeps both sit bones on the floor and has the girl at a greater angle. Tried getting the hip to work better with clothes but had to use Mesh grabber and fix part of the inner groin that was poking through and had to mesh grab the upper armpit cause the bubble was ungodly tumor looking.
Parivrtta Surya Yantrasana - Compass Pose 2.png Parivrtta Surya Yantrasana - Compass Pose 2b.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes