3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
Yoga Inversion Series - Vrischikasana - Scorpion Pose - 2 variations
Continuing from yesterdays post I wanted to get 2 more variations where one doesn't have much of a backbend and the other is a much deeper backbend. It can be easy to think that the major difference is in the back bend, and while that is a major difference the one that makes it a ton different in posing is the angle at the shoulders. The less the backbend the person has the more inverted the torso is going to be, and the deeper the backbend the less inverted the torso will be in this pose. I also spent more time on the toes than I normally do. I always spend time on the hands and love that Daz has really good handle manipulation, especially when you use the tree in scenes rather than just selecting in the viewport, the metatarsals make hand continuity much more likely to happen with the surfaces they are interacting with.
Vrischikasana - Scorpion 2a.png Vrischikasana - Scorpion 2b.png
Vrischikasana - Scorpion 3a.png Vrischikasana - Scorpion 3b.png

8InchFloppyDick

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Hello All,

First off, on behalf of busty hot blondes everywhere, Siobhan would like to thank you all for your kind likes and loves. Much appreciated.

Secondly, below is a WIP render of a strip club interior I'm working on for my VN. 15 unique characters and 2 instances - just about all my 8Gb of framebuffer can hold without me turning the thumbscrews even further with Scene Optimiser and a few other tricks. No post-processing involved.

Let me know what you think, in particular if the scene is too dark on your screen. It's fine for me on mine but low-light scenes are difficult to get right at the best of times, even before taking differing monitor brightness levels into consideration.

Many thanks.

strip club.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I finally started to check out animations. I started off simple and just made a winking animation, then converted it into a GIF...

Sophia-wink.gif

I mainly just wanted to create anything, then figure out how to turn it all into an animation (i render into a series of images, not a movie). I used Blender to put the images together into an animation using their sequencer which is pretty simple honestly.

I'll see about creating something more complex later.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes