3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
The very "base" would be 21% ; from there, it's a bunch of , , and , plus some nose, eyes, and lip detail sculpted via Blender, and finally tiny bit of liquify in Photoshop. Hope that can be of some help - otherwise I'd have to send you the OBJ :ROFLMAO:
Haha, yea a bit too much. Really like the general structure and the eyes in particular and was hoping to replicate it. I find Cacau to be pretty ugly so i never took a closer look at it but looking at it now it has a really good looking texture. Might to something with that in the future.
Really nice job btw (y).

Reactions: Shoe_Lac3

Shoe_Lac3

Jun 6, 2018
Her eyes are just a little bit off from each other (Daz does that). But I've seen your work here a few times, and - yer special.

She is elegant yet not pretentious, available but not a whore, simple as much as she is spectacular. This is PRECISELY the type of girl, who does not know, that every man must have her.
Assuming that the difference in the amount of sclera (white eye parts) between the eyes prompted your comment, I was gonna agree with you after some quick look at some human references, and recalling the look node in powerpose not being 100% consistant.

After some further digging and some quick test in daz however, I think it might have to do with her outter eyeshape being greatly exaggerated compared to that of a human. So that extra sclera compared to the left eye might make it seem like the eyes are off.

I tried compensating either eye from the original pose (to lessen the difference in sclera in their respective direction), neither I found to be an improvement.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do see an argument to slightly compensate the r_eye, but after comparing the results, I'm honestly not too bothered by it, nor am I convinced that the OG pose is actually anatomically incorrect (especially with her eyes not following the exact anatomy and all).

Anyway, thanks for pointing it out. Will definitely keep an eye out in the future.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Messing around with some normal maps. This one is from but it needed converting to gen 8.1 UV's. It looks great but man does it take a long time to get rid of the noise. using denoiser on this is pretty much worthless because the amount of detail generates a lot of very ugly visual artifacts.
new s.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes