3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
A little test to see how naughty Victoria 9 can be. And to see how she plays with stuff from older generations.
hidden__.png

I really don't like how the autofit messes with hair that has bones. And with Gen9 it is really annoying as long as there are no options released yet.

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Boys n Girls, if your putting up 'Comparison Pictures', PLEASE, PLEASE included both pictures, as it can take ages trying to find your 'First' post. The same goes for 'Character's', Not all of us play every single game ever made, or watched every Film or TV Show.....

Reactions: Banality

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Thanks <3 That I believe is . Although, I've customised the texture in the middle part and morphed/simulated the hell out of it.
Thank you so much for the response. How did you customize and morph/simulate? Not following. I dont see anything different from the picture and the picture in the renderosity page.

Sep 11, 2022
Thank you so much for the response. How did you customize and morph/simulate? Not following. I dont see anything different from the picture and the picture in the renderosity page.
I mean the texture in the middle part. By default, there is no texture preset like what you see on my render that comes with the asset itself. The semi-transparent glossy effect has been achieved by tinkering with the texture settings. Also, the character wearing it has somewhat large breasts so bikini tends to get stuck under the breasts or between them. I've created a custom morph to make it fit her before the dForce simulation and simulated it to be more elastic so it looks smaller and covers less area. Hope this answers your question <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Balkazzaar

Lewd Monkey

Sep 17, 2022
I already had fit control but haven't used it much in the past. just tried it and it's a definite improvement. the straps still aren't perfect, but I adjusted the smoothing and collisions as well and comparing the two versions the new fit looks a lot more natural. updated the previous post with the new version. thanks!
I forgot to mention mesh grabber https://f95zone.to/threads/mesh-grabber-v3-0-1-0-win.42430/
That's what I usually use along with fit control.

Reactions: lukin13
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes