3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
Sorry for the late reply. Here are the renders I did,using the dakimakura poses. Their not great,i was in a bit of a rush.

Here are the files, believe you can do it better then i can.
As always here the lists of assets.

⦁ LilFlame Floor Drapes
⦁ 3DA Augusta
⦁ Golden Palace v2
⦁ HS dForce Breast
⦁ Chrissy Hair
⦁ CarefreeMonkey Sexy Leather Clothes
⦁ CrazySky3D LIE Uterus Fertility Tattoo
⦁ Amalthe
⦁ ArturiousDesign Moxes Tat
Something like this? FgJrbOtaMAAGW80.jpg

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Hello hello heyyoo!
Look who's here! I missed you guys so much!
Long time no see again, sorry for that. I've been reading and reacting the forum posts recently but...
I am here with some exciting news!

With all your precious comments and positive vibes, I finally encouraged myself to launch a page!!! I am super-excited!
For the sake of it, as you might have guessed, Coral asked me to portray her in red, exclusive for Patreon :3 In fact, she wanted to make our first step to this world as special as it can get!

I am still in the hunt for new assets and techniques, reading and watching tutorials, observing people. I think now I feel a bit more comfortable with DAZ Studio in terms of lighting and studio setups, dForce, etc. However, I still have several obstacles which slows me down the most, especially in the renders with outdoor environment. I remember that in my previous post, I said that I wasn't sure which lighting setup was more difficult for me (i.e. indoor or outdoor), but now, I know that outdoor lighting is more restrictive and since I am working mostly in color-concepts, it is relatively harder to achieve the desired color and make it blend into a natural occurrence. Nonetheless, I somehow managed to get a harmony through all images. What do you think?

As always (I won't be tired of writing the same thing in every single post), no postwork in any of the images below, and I am all open for criticism and comments!
It would be hugely appreciated if you would spare some time to check out my page and criticize the page setup, tiers, tier benefits and all. I am not sure whether everything is set up correctly or not, and your support would be appreciated there as well.

Thank you so much for everything! Love you <3
031.jpg
032.jpg
029.jpg
030.jpg
033.jpg
034.jpg
035.jpg
036.jpg
Seems like Xerrin is also comfortable in red lights, don't you think so?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes