3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Shivawn

Apr 30, 2020
I kept seeing those Facebook ads for some game they want you to play and the picture they show is not from the game at all, but an obvious 3D render of a female warrior type, so I decided to create my own version of a female warrior... not my usual work, but it was fun to mess around with. Threw together various clothing types on my favourite Genesis 8 female (Aria) and I like how it turned out...

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/10/2154512_Female_Warrior.jpg

This is 1920x2715. I set the denoiser to 2000 this time and the other render settings were; Rendering Converged Ratio at 100% and Rendering Quality at 2.00. Took a bit longer.
It really improve your skills to work on something else. I love this one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
"They always said that there was horrendous screaming from the old mental asylum. They used to say that one of the patients took a razor to her mouth and sliced it to a terrifying extension of her mouth before trying to devour the staff. Now they say she reappears every year on the night of her slaughter, eagerly seeking those she can feast upon."

"Good thing it was just a stor---nevermind."

NightmareMelissa.png

A little something for Halloween, as I have somehow gotten roped into watching Found Footage films on the night. Experimented a little for the camera fuzziness you might find in older cameras.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes