3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Greetings,

I wanted to share a low res version from a 4K image I did a while ago for my Patreon page. A fan-work based on Mirrors Edge with Selene, one of the characters from my game, posing as Faith from Mirrors Edge.
The background city is a combination of different screen shots from the actual game while the environment in the foreground is kit-bashed with my own models and a few other assets.

MirrorsEdgeStyle_Selene_ChaseScene_2_LowRes.jpg

Feb 11, 2022
Late Night Working - II | Dr. Diana Fischer

"Nowadays, more patients try to trick me to misdiagnose them. How would they know that I am an expert in the diagnosis of the ones under all DSM-IV, DSM-V and ICD-11 criteria?"
-Dr. Diana Fischer
promo_diana7.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019

"Nowadays, more patients try to trick me to misdiagnose them. How would they know that I am an expert in the diagnosis of the ones under all DSM-IV, DSM-V and ICD-11 criteria."
-Dr. Diana Fischer
View attachment 2135137
May i know where to find the dress she is wearing?

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Fallen Cardinal

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
I come with another one of those random renders, this is no postwork done which is a nice change for me. As always, feedback is appreciated.
View attachment 2132492
Whoa! Her eyes are lovely! I would love to see them in a close-up render with no postwork!

Speaking of no-postwork, I feel joyful when I see posts claimed to be "no-postwork", however, I am a lilly bitty upset that noone wants to use the customizable "no-post team" forum signature made by me :( Why don't you guys contribute to grow this team of talents? AFAIK, only Forlorn Desire and The Fallen Cardinal use the signature other than me (Love you guys <3).

If anybody decides to use this signature and needs help, please do not hesitate to pm/dm me :3
-xoxo

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022

"Nowadays, more patients try to trick me to misdiagnose them. How would they know that I am an expert in the diagnosis of the ones under all DSM-IV, DSM-V and ICD-11 criteria?"
-Dr. Diana Fischer
View attachment 2135137
Oh...My...Goodness!
The queen is here! I am still trying to achieve that balanced and well-composed look in your renders. Feels slightly hazy and bright at the same time. You are just... different (Hehehe I've become you guys' and Dr. Fischer's fangirl already). Diana looks as serene and elegant as ever.
*sigh* I gotta study more on night lighting.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Fallen Cardinal
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes