3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I used the dforce hair and it doesn't work.
A while back I had an issue with AM's LAMH/Catalyzer and according to Daz Support this is because they have been superceeded by dForce ... their recommendation was to de-install LAMH/Catalyzer and only install it when using AM's legacy products, as no fix was going to be provided.

AM has posted about this on the , if you have LAMH/Catalyzer installed it might be worthwhile de-installing it and re-trying the

Last edited:
Reactions: Shivawn

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Trick and Treat | Commissioned Piece

Hello heyyo everyone!
I'm proud to present the first commissioned work I've made with my girls!
I know it is a bit late for that but commission needed us to visit my girls in their bedroom, the night before the Halloween.
This month's gave me this brilliant idea and I made it real :3 So with a little bit of convincing, Coral and Xerrin decided to help me out and recreated that amazing night, just for you guys. My spoiled beauty Coral decided to be a delicious treat for Xerrin, but she got caught in action!

Hope you enjoy <3
Love you all <3
C_001.jpg

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
Frame 51: I dare not write here what Juan whispered in Annie's ear. I took out the roughest words, and that's what's left: “...lustful whore… fucking cunt… cock-sucker…”

Juan's words hurt and excited, made it hard to breathe.

— "Meow," was all Annie could squeeze out. Apparently, her mind was beginning to leave her.

When I heard "Meow," I could barely contain my laughter. With all my will in my fist, I managed not to ruin the intimacy of the moment by laughing. But if Annie kept meowing, I wouldn't be responsible for myself.
Road-15.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes