3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Not into furry, but nice render !
Not sure if that counts as furry. If anything that more on the Kemonomimi side of things. Furry is basically Anthropomorphic characters like Bugs Bunny,daffy duck, Mickey Mouse,etc.... That are essentially animals that can walk and talk. like a human. While Kemonomimi are essentially Humans who have certain animals features. Like animal ears,horns,hooves,etc. While their still fully human. Here are two quick but easy example. Of a furry and a Kemonomimi.
download (1).jpeg
The above is a furry.
download (2).jpeg
the above is a Kemonomimi

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Not sure if that counts as furry. If anything that more on the Kemonomimi side of things. Furry is basically Anthropomorphic characters like Bugs Bunny,daffy duck, Mickey Mouse,etc.... That are essentially animals that can walk and talk. like a human. While Kemonomimi are essentially Humans who have certain animals features. Like animal ears,horns,hooves,etc. While their still fully human. Here are two quick but easy example. Of a furry and a Kemonomimi.
View attachment 2213286
The above is a furry.
View attachment 2213288
the above is a Kemonomimi
My bad ! That's a confirmation I'm not into that thing :unsure:

Reactions: DD3DD and Leeduva

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
My bad ! That's a confirmation I'm not into that thing :unsure:
It okay. In all honesty it doesn't matter but their going to be people who a stickler to these kind of things. And wanted to point it out first before their any drama. But who I'm kidding to many people here are to busy. Working on Daz3d/Poser pro for their next render,or to busy fapping. In some cases their doing both. Either way I doubt people are going to do any complaining.

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
It okay. In all honesty it doesn't matter but their going to be people who a stickler to these kind of things. And wanted to point it out first before their any drama. But who I'm kidding to many people here are to busy. Working on Daz3d/Poser pro for their next render,or to busy fapping. In some cases their doing both. Either way I doubt people are going to do any complaining.
In fact, I just want to say that this rendering is quite nice, I don't want to start any drama or anything... I'm already on twitter !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leeduva

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Plum 2

Helloo minna! It's been a little while since we were here with you again :3 How are you?

Enjoy my beautiful Xerrin's presence for a while since the indecent redhead is grounded (as you can see from her outfits).
Still, I'm on the edge of forgiveness as I look into her innocent eyes and doll face in the close-up render with Xerrin.
And nope, they are not planning to form a band, nihihihi.
Hope you like this image set in plum color theme :3

Thanks for your support!
As alwaays (nihihihi most of you know the rest), there is no postwork on the images and I am always open for your comments and criticism :3
Love you <3
067.jpg
066.jpg
068.jpg
064.jpg 065.jpg 069.jpg

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Plum 2

Helloo minna! It's been a little while since we were here with you again :3 How are you?

Enjoy my beautiful Xerrin's presence for a while since the indecent redhead is grounded (as you can see from her outfits).
Still, I'm on the edge of forgiveness as I look into her innocent eyes and doll face in the close-up render with Xerrin.
And nope, they are not planning to form a band, nihihihi.
Hope you like this image set in plum color theme :3

Thanks for your support!
As alwaays (nihihihi most of you know the rest), there is no postwork on the images and I am always open for your comments and criticism :3
Love you <3
View attachment 2213381
View attachment 2213382
View attachment 2213386
View attachment 2213387 View attachment 2213389 View attachment 2213393
Houlala ! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes