3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
How did you get the outfit to hug the body so naturally.
Not the person you quoted, but what i do (assuming the asset doesn't have micro pressure) is give the clothing smoothing, and then shrink it until it's real tight (skin will likely bleed through), then just up the collision iterations until it's no longer bleeding through.
It works good with smaller things like underwear, but not with full clothing.

10xRecoil

Aug 28, 2020
Hey guys! I've made this little scene with no clear dialogue in mind, but as you can see the setting is kinda clear, I would love to see what kind of dialogue you can come up with. I will leave both the images(if you wish to write it in the comments) and a link if you with to be more elaborate. View attachment 2224913
What did you use for light sources? All emissive?
It came out great.

Reactions: RandomFarmer

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
I'm loving the Young Blonde, Abby Sciuto vibe from this set of renders, but please put me out of my misery....Tell me please....When are you planning on doing some more renders with her...Ooohh, I nearly forgot to ask, what's the outfit she's wearing?
Thank you! The Outfit is deforce Mana Style Dress and boots (I removed the shirt with opacity settings). The arm bands, harness, and fishnets are CruX ReduX.

I wasn't planning on doing anything else with her, but since you like her, here's another one.
Gothic Face.jpg

RandomFarmer

Jul 3, 2017
What did you use for light sources? All emissive?
It came out great.
I increased the emmisivness of and using depth of field you can get that effect as for the rest I used . I used a big surface from ghost lights behind the windows and made it color purple.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes