3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

bogumil

May 24, 2018
To make up for the gloominess of my previous post, something more sunny.
(Yes, another reimaging. If it gets boring, let me know)
View attachment 2279186
I love it. Since I ddnnt recall original painting, my first impression was "Polyanna" :ROFLMAO:.. Seriously, she is lovely and reflect the spirit of xIX century.
( ...my bad , you named it after original painting of Claude Monet (y) )

It seems you find your area of creation. This is very intersting field. Classical paintings could provide you with many ideas to "paraphrase" ( I would call it that way since its very demanding and sophisticated enterprise). So you should stick it for while because you are good with it. I would love to see your retelling of some Velasquez paintings.

And no . Your posts are not boring. Frankly its kind of needed pause after never ending sea of lawd nudity :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ElxDuderino

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Happy New year everyone I heard that this is the year of the (white rabbit) and looks like the girls had a great time at their party. Than it looks like Violet wanted to get away from the party and have some alone time with Nora. The second pic with Nora I was not sure how to pose her so you can also see her so I hope it's okay. Enjoy Happy 2023.jpg Alone time.jpg Alone time 1.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes