3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I know it's been awhile since I posted a Render, this one took awhile to put together, what with changing textures on the Saddle & Harness, plus other small problems, all took time. Anyway here's SkolptrSlarnar & Eabha, Eabha is telling SkolptrSlarnar that he can't take his 'Teddy Bear' into battle... Temple Cavern T-Rex 3 sig (Copy).png

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Jack was devastated when his father unexpectedly passed away. As his father's sole heir, Jack now owned everything...the house, the business, and the small fortune his father had amassed.

Realizing his stepmom now had nothing, Jack made a deal with her. Although the two had barely tolerated each other in the past, Jack would allow her to stay in his home and even continue to live the lifestyle she had become accustomed to. Of course, there would be conditions...

Lapdance1.png Lapdance2.png

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Ellie and Hanna.jpg

Ellie: "Hanna, you'll never believe the kind of Zombies I've been dealing with. They're way more bad ass than anything you've seen."

Hanna: "Really? I've seen some pretty tough Zombies in my time."

Ellie: "Trust me, these are different. They're called Clickers, and they're blind as a bat, but they can hear you from miles away. And then there's the runners, they're fast, I mean really fast and they can chase you down in a split second."

Hanna: "Wow, that does sound pretty dangerous."

Ellie: "And it doesn't stop there. There's also the Stalkers, they're some sneaky bastards that can blend in with their surroundings. And the Bloaters, they're huge and can take a ton of punishment."

Hanna: "I don't know if I want to know what they look like."

Ellie: "Trust me, you don't want to see them."

Hanna: "You're definitely a survivor Ellie."

Ellie: "Thanks, I've had to learn to be. And I'll teach you everything I know."

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes