3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Happy Valentines! Unfortunately Daz had issues so I'll post that later. Here is the post I wanted to make for Carnival that starts anywhere between now and this Saturday depending on your location/tradition/willingness to party. It is a Rio themed party in a swimming pool. (I got the idea from a local pool that had a party full of swimming and alcohol. while I didn't attend myself (found out only after the party) the pictures looked awesome.)
I'm looking on how to dress up the set more. It seems to lack feathers and rhinestones tbh. Theme is mostly the lighting right now. If anyone has any ideas I would like to hear them. :)
Samba 5_HD.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Jack: "I'll bet you had no idea you lived next door to a hopeless romantic, did you? I've been waiting here in your living room all day. It gave me time to decorate. What do you think?"

Kelly: "mmMmmph..."

Jack: "I know, right? I just had to confess my feelings for you, and what better day to do it than today?"

Kelly: "MMMMPHHH!!!"

Jack: "I know you're excited. I am too, and this is just the beginning. I have so many surprises in store for you tonight! We're going to remember this Valentine's Day for a long time to come..."

Happy Valentines Day.png

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
Jack: "I'll bet you had no idea you lived next door to a hopeless romantic, did you? I've been waiting here in your living room all day. It gave me time to decorate. What do you think?"

Kelly: "mmMmmph..."

Jack: "I know, right? I just had to confess my feelings for you, and what better day to do it than today?"

Kelly: "MMMMPHHH!!!"

Jack: "I know you're excited. I am too, and this is just the beginning. I have so many surprises in store for you tonight! We're going to remember this Valentine's Day for a long time to come..."

View attachment 2390711
Very cute idea....but i would take another tape for the mouth, as the transparent film is almost invisible.

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
If I know what love is, it is because of you [Mimi and Hanna]

Hanna:
"I'm sorry Wulfy can't be with you today."
Mimi: "But you are here." smile
Hanna: "I love you Pinky, I will always be here for you."
Mimi: "I love you too big S... I mean Thunderbuddy."

If I know what love is, it is because of you [Mimi and Hanna].jpg

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
Happy Valentines! Unfortunately Daz had issues so I'll post that later. Here is the post I wanted to make for Carnival that starts anywhere between now and this Saturday depending on your location/tradition/willingness to party. It is a Rio themed party in a swimming pool. (I got the idea from a local pool that had a party full of swimming and alcohol. while I didn't attend myself (found out only after the party) the pictures looked awesome.)
I'm looking on how to dress up the set more. It seems to lack feathers and rhinestones tbh. Theme is mostly the lighting right now. If anyone has any ideas I would like to hear them. :)
View attachment 2390586

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And here we go again with the "great minds think alike"...
I just DL'd this asset 2 days ago (haven't even looked at it in daz yet)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes