3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Feb 23, 2019
Several things effect render times, not just size of image, lighting, textures, figures, levels of detail, how much is off screen... Is it a Full Moon, half moon or an american football team moon....
In your case the body hair areas, arms, chest, back, legs is as much detail as any 5 figures, plus the figures & set, so in effect it's 7 figures plus set, lighting, detail levels(1k, 2k, 4k, 8k or 16k for the set & table)... Then there's how many morphs did you use, plus how many sets of morphs do you have loaded for whichever Genesis figures you've used, if it's 10 sets of morphs loaded for females, & 7 for males, that's 17 sets of morphs carried even if you haven't used them. The only way to only have those morphs used, is to save as a 'subset', & reload as saved parts...
It is a memory leak. It does the same today in an image series. Same scene in HD 1 of the images took 1m30s the next took 6m+. Shit programme. And yes I close out often to clear up memory. Also restart the computer; nothing helps. It just randomly occurs now. It rendered all night no problem and time was correct. So, now I am sitting here watching it... Frame 1 rendered normally, frame 2 slowed down significantly and last now frame 3 almost rendered faster than the first one. Jesus christ. Frame 4 rendered then it gave up at frame 5 while I was out doing stuff. Edit: I have tried to solve this all day now; even tried to delete the fur, hair and stuff, and it makes no goddamn difference; I may have to start over :-( I even installed the NVidia Studio Driver instead of the game driver, in the event that that caused the problem. Furthermore, my graphics card is functioning properly with good temps; and no other issues seem to be at hand. Maybe the save file is corrupt; but that would also suck and result in me having to start over. Lose-lose situation in this one.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes