3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

PlatinumAss

Nov 24, 2017
nicole-5.jpg

Name: Nicole Cooper
Marital Status: Single
I'm a secretary at a big law firm, sometimes I earn extra money by helping my boss close new contracts with "special" clients
Hobbies and interests:
I like the gym, beaches, travel.
I love the nightlife, I go out a lot to bars with guys from dating apps and clubs with my friends
What kind of men do you find attractive?
I like strong and athletic men preferably with a very large dick.
Favorite sexual position
DoggyStyle, Ass Up, men love the sight of their dick fucking my big ass with tan lines
When I wake up with sore holes it just makes me more horny because it’s a reminder of how good it was
Fetishes, or sexual secrets
I love to draw attention when I enter places, that's why I wear provocative clothes, I like to receive compliments from unknown men.
I already had sex with two men but I have a fetish of being used and abused by several men, maybe 5 is a good number hehe

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
Ellie Williams from The Last one of Us (with some bigger breasts) View attachment 2517708
Ellie always gets me :love:
You ALLMOST can't go wrong with Ellie. Not exactly my kind of change to be done to Ellie, I think her OG breasts are mighty fine, but ... to each their own, as she's not even real :cool:
BUT appart from the rather nice lighting by itself ... the shadows do not match. Wrong direction for one, and I think a bit too hard, compared with what you can see in the BG.
And ... poor girl is about to lose both her big toes. Might want to look for propper footwear if running from mobile funghy has to be an option in the future.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes