3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Nov 9, 2020
It's a combination of few tricks. I turned off the limits of the pressure morph, cranked it up to around 180%. I posed the breasts on Y axis, rotated upward and in a bit. And light helps a lot, if there's a lot of it from the front, it will kill the depth appearance.
Final touch is adding illusion of depth in photoshop, by darkening areas further from the camera and lightening areas closer. Here that would be lightening the overflowing boob and darkening the pressured in bits. Obviously there are million techniques to do that. You can use grey overlay/soft light layer and paint in very softly with white/black to lighten, you can use curves with highlights taken up a bit to lighten and taken down a bit to darken, etc.
Thank you for the response. I'll learn your way as a base, then see where tutorials take me. It seems more fine tweaking than technical. This will likely force me to improve my lighting as well. Do you know if I could reach these results with GIMP?

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Thank you for the response. I'll learn your way as a base, then see where tutorials take me. It seems more fine tweaking than technical. This will likely force me to improve my lighting as well. Do you know if I could reach these results with GIMP?
Yeah, there is nothing that gimp doesn't allow to do as far as enhancing the depth goes.

Reactions: TheNihilProphet

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
HOUSE WITH A VIEW in 4K
Teasers from this story , i decided that this is part 1 and i am already working on the sequel, part 2 will have a big orgy and it will start right where this ends.
This story is 99 scenes , all are in 4K, these are samples.
Find this story on my :

View attachment 2530433 View attachment 2530434 View attachment 2530435 View attachment 2530436
Is that guy's name "Shrek" by chance? :cool:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes