3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
(B&W Image)
Oh WOW! I really, really like the black & white version of this image: great scene, beautiful composition, shooting angle and resolution, awesome character, nice use of depth-of-field -- this image has some vibes! Very nice job, and thanks for sharing!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shoe_Lac3

jackmancactus

Apr 8, 2018
Ah, Blender! Was hoping it would be some magic morph for Daz, but alas, no such luck. I guess I can export to obj, sculpt and bring it back to Daz for rendering, should I need to.
Thanks!
There is actually. . I haven't used it so I can't speak on how good it is, but it seems alright. But it's also really easy to do it yourself in Blender once you get the hang of the process.

Reactions: artistx and vez

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
My New Girlfriend? UPDATE #5

Now we have Ch 2 - Cover + 40 pages.

#incest #taboo #comic #adult #nsfw #3DCG #3dx #tabooincest #mothersonincest #incestlove #erotica #incestmomandson #MomIncest #MomSonTaboo #BrotherSister #twins
MNG cH 2 pg 33.jpg

Greengiant3D

Apr 28, 2018
There is actually. . I haven't used it so I can't speak on how good it is, but it seems alright. But it's also really easy to do it yourself in Blender once you get the hang of the process.
I've got that product, it's alright, you just don't get the same control as doing it yourself though.

wwpp10

Jan 2, 2020
If this isn't a photo, what is hard to believe, would you pls share your render-settings?
And how long it took?
I did it a long time ago, I used a 1050 ti which was my old board, today I use a 2060, the time will depend on your board, I used it as background,

So it must have taken almost nothing, because only the model was in the scene, adjust the pixel filter around 0.75 - 0.80 to get more details, never use post denoiser, only if you are going to do animations, a lot of renders, I usually control the time by adjusting the rendering quality, set it to 1 and do a test, if you need more steps I increase the rendering quality, update interval around 30 - 40 don't leave less than that, your card will work better

Reactions: 0ier 3D
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes