3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
harddrive.png

RIP my hard drive! I haven't actually lost anything (thank Satan) all my Daz stuff is on my external drive and I have backups of mostly everything else I do. But it's been a massive damn headache getting stuff off the old drives with SystemRescue and writing a Windows ISO to a USB which randomly failed to work most of the time and trying to install Windows 10 (which is utter and complete BOLLOCKS btw) and getting BSOD after BSOD supposedly related to drivers but I had installed all the drivers and finally saying fuck it and going back to my trusty old Win7 ISO but then still spending several hours just getting it back to 2% of my familiar old setup including finding the EXACT GODDAMN Nvidia driver that doesn't make Daz 4.14 crash. In conclusion, fuck computers let's all go back to slide rules.

Anyway my characters are mourning my old drive and Juno showed up too from Juno's Task by jojozz, you should all check out that game it's awesome I'm going to go play video games now

Nov 9, 2020
The third version of Cheyenne Morris from my game. I've messed around with Dforce for weeks with this one, with my current ability, it would be too much to pose and render this for the scenes I have in MIND. I'm shelving it for now, but I like it on her. I would eventually like to put it on her updated model.
Cheyenne Morris Restaurant.png

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
View attachment 2544661

RIP my hard drive! I haven't actually lost anything (thank Satan) all my Daz stuff is on my external drive and I have backups of mostly everything else I do. But it's been a massive damn headache getting stuff off the old drives with SystemRescue and writing a Windows ISO to a USB which randomly failed to work most of the time and trying to install Windows 10 (which is utter and complete BOLLOCKS btw) and getting BSOD after BSOD supposedly related to drivers but I had installed all the drivers and finally saying fuck it and going back to my trusty old Win7 ISO but then still spending several hours just getting it back to 2% of my familiar old setup including finding the EXACT GODDAMN Nvidia driver that doesn't make Daz 4.14 crash. In conclusion, fuck computers let's all go back to slide rules.

Anyway my characters are mourning my old drive and Juno showed up too from Juno's Task by jojozz, you should all check out that game it's awesome I'm going to go play video games now
RIP HD - Mine has been acting stupid recently as well as a few others in this thread.
I can't tell if it's on the hardware or software side in my case, nevertheless this will be the 3rd laptop i've dedicated to the cause.

Reactions: Zavijava_

0ier 3D

Aug 2, 2021
"No running in the pool!"- Lucy
on deck 3.jpg

"See? Told you not to run..."
on deck 4.jpg

"Did you really bump your head that hard? Why are you staring at me like that?"
on deck 4 nude.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really struggled to get this set of renders complete. Had a bunch of issues with lighting for the first renders of the set and several consecutive crashes on the same day:cry:.On the bright side, learned some new techniques and tried out lens flares for the first time.

Hope you enjoy despite some of the quality issues!

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
FREE STORY ON MY DISCORD
Every now and then i give away a FULL story for free on my discord server ( on the channel free_stuff )
Of course it will be an older story , but a full one nevertheless.
So this time you can find the story RED , its in 2560x1440 and its 99 scenes.. It comes in 2 versions...with dialogs that i have created and without.
A story about a blind date that goes horribly wrong when the time passes midnight.....

Limited time invite for my discord server

Red7.jpg Red15.jpg Red39.jpg Red45.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Captain Bipto
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes