3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Lewd Monkey

Sep 17, 2022
Started a series Called "What if?"
Where I take some of my favourite characters and put them in different paths in life.
Also it's also an excuse to put them in nurse uniform, maid,etc.
The first one is Lara Croft as a stripper.
LSS 01.jpg LSS 05.jpg LSS 07.jpg
Secondly we have Ada Wong as a teacher "loved" by her students.
Ada Teacher 01.jpg Ada Teacher 02.jpg Ada Teacher 03.jpg
Third instalment features Natasha Romanoff as Nurse
Natasha Nurse 01.jpg Natasha Nurse 02.jpg Natasha Nurse 03.jpg
And the latest one is Tifa Lockhart as a Maid
Tifa Maid Sample 01.jpg Tifa Maid Sample 02.jpg Tifa Maid Sample 03.jpg

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
its not about render settings, you can get such renders with default render settings so its more about lighting and post work of the render.

it does look like in the viewport. So for me 65% is rendering in daz, 35% is post-work in Photoshop.
I see, 35% post-work in PS....then i'm out.
I hoped, that there are any "magic" settings (beside the bitch lightning) in DAZ which would make it happen, that renders look like photographs like your pictures.....unfortunately this is not the case.
So either i live with the results i get from DAZ or i additionally start learning PS.

Xadros

Apr 15, 2022
I hoped, that there are any "magic" settings (beside the bitch lightning) in DAZ which would make it happen, that renders look like photographs like your pictures.....unfortunately this is not the case.
So either i live with the results i get from DAZ or i additionally start learning PS.
there are tutorials on YouTube. But if you want a hint, i can give you a big one. DM me, i will send you LUT files for photo effects it will be very useful for you.

Reactions: DD3DD

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Never done any postwork on any of my renders. I always use 100% DAZ settings. You can get some really nice results with just DAZ, just need to learn how to use it.

This may not be the greatest example out there, but this is a render I done that I really liked, all DAZ, no postwork...

Ariel & Jaque - Swimming Hole.jpg

TheGrinReaper

Feb 21, 2022
its not about render settings, you can get such renders with default render settings so its more about lighting and post work of the render.

it does look like in the viewport. So for me 65% is rendering in daz, 35% is post-work in Photoshop.

View attachment 2558191
I think even in viewport it is quite nice. What assets are you using for skin? Is it a high resolution texture? And the tattoos are LIE or baked into skin previously? If you don't mind asking, what sort of post work are you talking about here?

Xadros

Apr 15, 2022
I think even in viewport it is quite nice. What assets are you using for skin? Is it a high resolution texture? And the tattoos are LIE or baked into skin previously? If you don't mind asking, what sort of post work are you talking about here?
its standard genesis 8 female skin from the market. I added tattoos myself with Photo editor. Post work generally is like improving details, working on colors, light and shadows of the render, i use Adobe Photoshop to do.

BzPz

Jan 16, 2022
Never done any postwork on any of my renders. I always use 100% DAZ settings. You can get some really nice results with just DAZ, just need to learn how to use it.
Likewise.

I just use PS to remove any fireflies if I can't do that with DAZ or resizing, Spot Render pasting and add my signature.
Even if I spot some poke-through, I usually fix it in DAZ even if I also fix it with PS.
Although, I posted 1 render in this thread that I edited heavily (for me anyway) in PS because I couldn't get all the elements right.

Not to dunk on those that are amazing with their PS skills, I know there are things you just can't do in DAZ.

I just like to see direct results, maybe also post extra angles, maybe see the result and think I need to add something to the scene. I don't want to set up a scene in DAZ that I KNOW needs lots of work and then try to do it in PS.
Maybe it's laziness, but that's just me.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hey! Had been a while since I posted here. I was sick for a while, so I couldn't but are some renders just from the oven! View attachment 2559254 View attachment 2559255 View attachment 2559256 View attachment 2559257 View attachment 2559258 View attachment 2559259 View attachment 2559255
Welcome back and back with EVERYTHING! Hehe Ashley is surprising me every day like: from the hate that I felt in the past, now it's just love and adoration that I feel for her :sneaky::p

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes