3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I finally figured out Stacy from The Office Wife's assets! And what they were floored me... I had them all along, and if you use DAZ, you do too. She's simply the base Genesis 8 Female. That's it! Anyhow, I posted the assets I used and my scene subset in The Office Wife fan art thread (which is really a small thread). The only difference is that her nipples in the game are really messed up, don't know why and don't like the game's, but this is the right asset...

Stacy (G8F) - Centerfold.png

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Hi guys, I'm a new 3D artist who did a little bit of rendering at the start of the year, but I was only able to continue a few days ago. I would love some feedback! Also taking requests, don't be shy. If you like my work, please check out my social medial links in my signature. Enjoy!
Just a quick suggestion, that looks like a Geometry shell used for oily/sweaty skin effects...adding either the default Genesis Female SO or bump maps as a cutout opacity will give a quick hack for not being 100% shiny (And a bonus the textures are in VRAM already)

The arms and head have the Geometry shell with water shader, the Torso is Water shader and just the SO texture at .5 cutout opacity.

Water.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes