3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Have similar behaviour from time to time as well. E.g. the hair of the head of one person....simply gone.
After i installed a running in the background i've seen that DAZ sometimes does not clear the memory of the Graphic Card, even not after closing DAZ.
When you close DAZ it takes a while to actually shut down, even though the program is shut off, press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to bring up the task manager and you'll see it is still running and takes a while to clear out all the memory it allocates.

Reactions: TREXrg

0ier 3D

Aug 2, 2021
The cheekbones and makeup make it seem like she's not too young in my opinion. I had similar issues making a halfling
Good to hear. Was trying to find a balance between the makeup and outfit/body type. When you make halfling characters do you use dedicated dwarf/halfling morphs or just use the scale sliders, or a mix?

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
When you close DAZ it takes a while to actually shut down, even though the program is shut off, press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to bring up the task manager and you'll see it is still running and takes a while to clear out all the memory it allocates.
Oh, i know and have seen that there are some threads running longer than the main application.
But what i have seen, too, is that even when all DAZ-tasks are gone, sometimes the memory is still full.
And this only happens when using DAZ.

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
SUPER MODEL PART 2 version with text
Both versions you will find on my patreon - fanbox and gumroad ..and both versions together are over 100 scenes

Find it on :

Join my discord :

Scene02-text.jpg Scene21-text.jpg Scene38-text.jpg Scene41-text.jpg Scene49-text.jpg

Greengiant3D

Apr 28, 2018
Just testing out Photoshops new generative fill on one of my old images, its not perfect but it's crazy how powerful this is. I'm not a massive fan of AI myself, but I can see this being useful for generating things like city views out of a window for example. Original posted below

urbansamp1aitest.png urbansamp1.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes