3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
requesting some feedback and how to improve. i am trying to get that "realistic" look. i have a 3050 and ryzen 7 so i dont know why it looks pixelated, someone on youtube mentioned you can increase the resolution but he never showed how to do it. any lighting recomenndation etc please. also the mans shirt has a glitch but i can fix that with the fit control

thanks for reading! feedback will be appreciated!
1685269635572.png

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
requesting some feedback and how to improve. i am trying to get that "realistic" look. i have a 3050 and ryzen 7 so i dont know why it looks pixelated, someone on youtube mentioned you can increase the resolution but he never showed how to do it. any lighting recomenndation etc please. also the mans shirt has a glitch but i can fix that with the fit control

View attachment 2655977

Too start with in the camera settings, increase the size of your picture, usually double the pixel size. Then in your render settings, change the size of your pixels, it's set at 1.50 make it 0.45. Finally, DON'T EXPECT a 20 minute render, it will take much longer to render, as your putting way more info into it. Screenshot (5033).png Screenshot (5034).png

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017

View attachment 2655977
Short answers....
1) Look here, there'll you find something about denoising, e.g. this one (from me:cool:).
2) Resolution can be changed at Render-Settings / General
3) Light, well, i'm still struggeling with this, too, therefore i stay quite on this one. Sorry.
4) From time to time i find these glitches as well and cannot fix them from within the assetts itself, then i use MeshGrabber.

Reactions: bellaisdabest

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
Short answers....
1) Look here, there'll you find something about denoising, e.g. this one (from me:cool:).
2) Resolution can be changed at Render-Settings / General
3) Light, well, i'm still struggeling with this, too, therefore i stay quite on this one. Sorry.
4) From time to time i find these glitches as well and cannot fix them from within the assetts itself, then i use MeshGrabber.
thanks brother! i appreciate it

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
Too start with in the camera settings, increase the size of your picture, usually double the pixel size. Then in your render settings, change the size of your pixels, it's set at 1.50 make it 0.45. Finally, DON'T EXPECT a 20 minute render, it will take much longer to render, as your putting way more info into it. View attachment 2656096 View attachment 2656102
thank you, i appreciate it. i changed the filter radius rn but when i try and change the size of the picture, i type in what size i want it to be and then it automatically changes to the old size ( i have unlocked it too )

Deleted member 5194087

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
I posted this under normal thread but then was confused upon seeing everyone posting their daz3d renders here. So here are the illustrations of my original NTR novel. Any feedback will be appreciated :) (I know netorare is niche. So go easy on me lol )

1) Yiman - You are looking more beautiful tonight, my Nadia. Shall we enjoy ourselves? I am sure your son will be proud to have a loving mother like you protecting him.
Nadia - Hmph! You have no shame despite being a king. Just get it over with. (If only I can slap off his ugly smirk)

nadyim.png

2) Yiman - Slcccck! Your skin is so smooth and soft...
Nadia - Enhh!~ You are so disgusting! (I just have to endure for the sake of Lucas. I also can't let him know Lucas is not really my son. But why won't my skin stop acting weird?)

take2.png

3) Nadia - Nnnh~....(I felt a wave of revulsion when his dirty tongue began to graze my neck. But when his fingers suddenly pinched the flesh of my nipples the moment the wind blew past me, I felt a streak of lightning run down my spine, making me accidentally let out a indecent and shameful moan. I have already betrayed Lucas by doing this...I can't afford to betray him more.)

take3.png

4) Nadia - ( Why is this bastard's touches making my body weak? I can't wait to kill him the first chance I get...yet, I am feeling sensations that betray my heart. It's like he knew where to touch and kiss to make my body feel like it has a life of its own.)

take3_1.png

5) Yiman - How soft and tasty your lips are...just like strawberries...
Nadia - Mmmmm.... (Ugh! How dare he lick my lips with his disgusting tongue!)

take3kiss.png

6) Yiman - Let me love your juicy lips for a while, SMcccChhh!
Nadia - MMmmH!~ ( This vile jerk! As he continued to ravage my lips, I felt my strength getting sapped from my fists. If only I had some strength in my arms, I would have....)

take3kiss2.png

Urodi

Jan 11, 2023

Vehicle interiors are tough--you can make life easy on yourself using open-topped cars...

With the camera selected, go to Parameters and make sure the headlamp is turned off. If the screen goes black, just use ctrl-L to turn preview lights on (these won't affect the final render). The headlamp lighting is no good. And experiment with Depth of Field in the Camera settings there, it can add a lot to an image. Change to Perspective View in the Viewport and move around to see where the Depth of Field is landing, and change Focal Distance and F/Stop in camera Parameters to put the part of the scene you want to focus on between the two rectangles.

I usually render at 1.5 times the size of the final image, and then resize it back to normal in PhotoShop or whatever afterwards. This makes everything sharper, and doing 2 or 3 times the size will give even better results but obviously ups the render time.
tut1.jpg
Daz has a built-in denoiser that will get rid of the pixelation. I turn Rendering Quality off and render for a specific number of samples, usually 750. I activate the denoiser and set it to start at the same number, 750, so it gets to work on the final image. You can try higher or lower than 750 to find the balance of quality vs render time that works for you.
tut2.jpg
For lighting, I use HDRI Skydomes by as a base and sometimes nothing else. For the sunny ones you'll probably need to rotate them in the Environment tab of Render Settings.
You can use White Point in Tone Mapping to add a color tint--basically use the opposite color of what you want, blue for a gold tint, gold for a blue tint, etc.
tut3.jpg
I did a quick scene similar to yours, the first render uses the settings above plus a Skydome from Orestes' Summer Day collection. The second one has the same settings except the White Point is set to a tan color, it uses a cloudy Skydome from the Brooding collection, and I dropped a ceiling down beneath the roof of the vehicle for some additional light inside.
outbacksun1.jpg
outbackcloud1.jpg
You could add spots and other Ghost Lights for highlights, and some post-work on brightness and contrast can add a lot, but hopefully this is a decent starting point.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes