3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CLBlisse

Apr 16, 2022
There was a well-regarded rumour about stall four of the east-wing bathrooms, it was said that a beautiful goddess sat on the other side and would wilfully worship any cock that appeared in front of her, bestowing it with the blessings of her incredible tongue talents.

No-one would believe that it was actually Ahri on the other side of the wall, undergoing some rather intense orgasm-denial training.​

ahri_glory_001_small.png

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
How did you pull that off fellow 8giger?
new UVs so I could combine normals, roughness and diffuse for the body in a single 4096x4096. Face remains standard as here the detail is still the most important.
Share textures among the models (roughness and normal for body) while diffuse and textures for the face all remain unique.
The models are all subdiv 3 doing render but I guess you could also cut it down here when needed. However IRAY works best with somewhat bloated high resolution models.
Strandbased hair was the big challenge because of the insane vertex count (millions of vertex) per hair. So here I had to tune each hair to look decent while cutting the vertex count to between 1.5-2 million vertex. The line tessellation is however set to 2 as pushing it lover will disable the gloss channel (and make the hair simple look bad). For body hair its fine to push it lower.
The fibermesh brows have also been optimized outside of daz though. Used a merchant resource as base for the brows but they were extremely high poly count so I had to reduce that.

If you removed all the hair and kept the UV / texture setup you could have quite a few more characters in 8 gigs. Also doing render do not use caustic or guided render as they take up another 1-1.5 gigs of vram to simply run. So if you need caustic you need to keep that in mind.

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
How did you pull that off fellow 8giger?
oh and use the variables in the surface tab to drive colour difference in skin tone and use slight different values for roughness / normals to make the models look less samey. Ofc they will look somewhat samey but that is the consequence of trying to fit them all on 8 gigs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 0ier 3D and artistx
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes