3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Revisiting Debbie from WTHI. Full conversion from G3 to G8+.

Debbie_WTHI_01_F95.png

Gave her a new hair asset, WF Karla Hair. Tried to do a G9 conversion but so far all the tools available suck and there is no easy conversion from G8 to G9 textures without using the inflexible current tools. More of Debbie can be found starting here; https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-fan-art.51980/post-11067134

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Revisiting Debbie from WTHI. Full conversion from G3 to G8+.

View attachment 2717745

Gave her a new hair asset, WF Karla Hair. Tried to do a G9 conversion but so far all the tools available suck and there is no easy conversion from G8 to G9 textures without using the inflexible current tools. More of Debbie can be found starting here; https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-fan-art.51980/post-11067134

Madz, I don't know if you've missed this one It's a bit of a slog as usual, reading the PDF, but it should give you G8's as they come, minus morphs, to start a G9 version...

Reactions: 0ier 3D

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Madz, I don't know if you've missed this one It's a bit of a slog as usual, reading the PDF, but it should give you G8's as they come, minus morphs, to start a G9 version...
The list of stuff this works with is tiny compared to what doesn't work with, and the Material Suit is equivalent to a Geoshell with the G8 UV and you can't add G9 Genitalia with it. So until there are better tools, I am not going to waste any time on G9 conversions. As a one off, it is tedious but doable, but to do more than one at a time there is no real good way to do a conversion.

It seems G9 might have been rushed a bit. Why is there no Map Transfer tool? Why did Daz make the eye geometry between G3/G8 to G9 so different? Why is 42 the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Hi, any advice on how to create good looking backgrounds using HDRI for characters that are overlayed on top of the background?

I have seen some games opting to blur most of their backgrounds, while others keep them sharp. Currently it looks like this:

View attachment 2708899
Background that appear more out of focus are when an artist uses depth of field, which basically makes your main characters which the camera is focused on, pop out more and the image appears less flat, like a real camera that focuses on a certain subject, the background is generally more out of focus, creating the illusion of depth. Of course, when you render, set up a camera and in the camera's parameters you can turn depth of field off (it's usually off by default). Or if you turn it on, go to perspective view, then click on the camera in the scene listings so that it's view is hightlighted in the scene, then adjust it's settings so your focus for it is on your character. You can adjust just how out of focus the background is depending on your settings.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Mrs. Blake: "C'mon Jack...This is so wrong! I'm your Math teacher for God's sake... I could get fired for this!"

Jack: "You could get fired for a lot of things, Ms. Blake. For example, you could get fired for lying about your past as a call girl. BTW, does your husband know about that?"

Mrs. Blake: "Ugh...Fine you little creep! You win. But just this once and then you never bring this up again! I mean it, Jack!"

Jack: "I'll tell you what Mrs. Blake... You do a good job -- I mean a REALLY good job -- and I'll consider forgetting about all your torrid past. Deal?"

Mrs. Blake: "...what do I have to do?"

Jack: "Simple. Make me believe you want it."

Nudge.jpg

Sep 3, 2022
The list of stuff this works with is tiny compared to what doesn't work with, and the Material Suit is equivalent to a Geoshell with the G8 UV and you can't add G9 Genitalia with it. So until there are better tools, I am not going to waste any time on G9 conversions. As a one off, it is tedious but doable, but to do more than one at a time there is no real good way to do a conversion.

It seems G9 might have been rushed a bit. Why is there no Map Transfer tool? Why did Daz make the eye geometry between G3/G8 to G9 so different? Why is 42 the answer to life, the universe, and everything?
I'm with you on this one. And so many legit questions!
Why are they literally keeping her legs closed!? No bend or flexible pose support. Extremely limited gens and gens options. It's as if they are deliberately trying to cut away from any type of erotic/adult work. It's frustrating because there really are some beautiful characters and clothing. Also frustrating because I'm seeing more and more g9 content and I fear eventually we'll see far less content for g8.... Yep. For now, g9 is useless to me

Reactions: xxBerSerKxx
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes