3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
The 3 outfits that ive finished these last 2 weeks. Now just 6 to go....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glorious work, in love with the detail. Middle one especially, stunning. Also, Marvelous Designer or you use a more traditional approach? I've been working on some outfits for 0.1.4 stuff of my game, but dForce is a bit of a chore to translate to.

Reactions: DataMining

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
Glorious work, in love with the detail. Middle one especially, stunning. Also, Marvelous Designer or you use a more traditional approach? I've been working on some outfits for 0.1.4 stuff of my game, but dForce is a bit of a chore to translate to.
Thanks ;) I use Marv and Maya for the modeling. Some minor detail I do in zbrush or just hand draw in 3coat / photoshop. Its not perfect but when you have to make a lot of outfits for a comic then you cant spend too much time on each.
I will say that marvelous is great for concept and getting the base shape right but I think you still need to go to a traditional tools to finish the outfit.
Oh and yeah dforce is not the greatest but I use it exclusively because I love physic/cloth simulations. I tend to do a very basic rig and have dforce sim 80% of the clothes. Sure it does take some surface editing, setup and weight painting but when its working its great!
" I've been working on some outfits for 0.1.4 stuff of my game "
awesome! Anything you feel like sharing?

• Red Heart
Reactions: 0ier 3D

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
I be honest with you, art work look good but nose and lip need some rework and so is the hair too. Keep it in mind, everyone have their own preference so.
Thanks! I agree with hair needs to be reworked. And I sort of agree with the nose and lips. But the thing with Krashwerks ladies I noticed. Is that it hard to find the right expressions for them. It hard to explain it. Maybe other users who have experience with Krashwerk figures know what I Mean.
Edit: Woah after looking at the nose damn your right it looks way off,im not sure if it has something to do with the nose piercing or not.

Reactions: Odin73

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
A quick render that I just finish at work. Can't really talk to long as usual, all criticism is welcome. And here is the list of assets that were used.
1. Anuschka
2. fancy day
3. Lariana Hair
4. OT Sneaker Heel
5. CGI Kiss Me Lip Gloss
6. Freebie Hair Flower
7. SV's Cupid Hearts Jewelry
8. Nail Art
9. Render Studio
10. Click N Render IBL Set
11. RealWorldHDR
12. Heel control
13. PinUp_Set 1
14. Simply Express it
15. Gala Poses For Genesis 8.1 Female Anuschka closeup.jpg Anuschka Fullbody 2.jpg Anuschka Fullbody.jpg

ManbeastMan

Dec 17, 2018
Part 1 of Cock Hungry Cougars
Beatrice shows us what a top Anchor can do on air. Available on my
This is part of a series I am creating featuring buetiful Cougars in very naughty situations.
The ladies of COUGARS so far are below. The links go to my Slushe page.

Cougar News-Title.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes