3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
thanks :) , appreciate your reply and advice, there are so many details so easy to miss, but I will try, actually the biggest problems I've encountered was proper lighting inside buildings
and about the size of boobs - well what can I say we are all different I like them big, the bigger the better ;)
Honestly, it happens to me, too. Building scene 1hr, posing 1h, rendering 1/2hr.....oh shit....the pinky toe is bended wrong. :FacePalm:
You think about 1000 things and then the 1001 is happening and will be overseen.

Regarding the boobs: yes, we all have different tastes. I prefer more the Cup-A girls.

SpikeGames

Feb 15, 2017
ANCIENT MAGIC [FULL ON DISCORD]

cv1.jpg

Hey,
if you like my 'art', you can fly into the discord server.
Sometimes I will post all sorts of nonsense there.
This does not mean that I will stop posting here. Just if you want more - then you are in the discord.
Welcome and thanks for watching! <3

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Really beautifully made,Vitergo3d !! :love::love:

Two best friends who love each other dearly and intimately,
a divine red-haired beauty who gazes dreamily before her,
through her beautiful ruby green eyes,
and who feels the tingling through her celestial body,
from her black fiery love angel,
who can't keep her hands off her.
really wonderful !!

ABYE

Mar 23, 2021
anyone have Idea How I can Improve This Render. View attachment 18011
Hello!

The render is indeed not finished but also, I think I would try to add a light facing the character, can be dim just to unbug the shadow, and if you turn on the ceilling lights, a bigger one behind them to create what we call a ''rim light'' Dim lighted scene are the hardest to achieve and not have noise since lighting help clean the shadows.

On y end I render in a new window to check up on the render and stop it when I think it's clean enough.
(I render also in 2k to downscale after so the noise is reduced) And I don't use rendering Quality. Just Iteration.

To speed up the time you can also change the update from 5 sec to 30 sec so it update less often, giving more use for rendering :)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Hello!

The render is indeed not finished but also, I think I would try to add a light facing the character, can be dim just to unbug the shadow, and if you turn on the ceilling lights, a bigger one behind them to create what we call a ''rim light'' Dim lighted scene are the hardest to achieve and not have noise since lighting help clean the shadows.

On y end I render in a new window to check up on the render and stop it when I think it's clean enough.
(I render also in 2k to downscale after so the noise is reduced) And I don't use rendering Quality. Just Iteration.

To speed up the time you can also change the update from 5 sec to 30 sec so it update less often, giving more use for rendering :)
Did you really need to quote a post from 6 years ago?

Seriously?!

Actually, that's a rhetorical question. There's no reason for that. Be better.

ABYE

Mar 23, 2021
Did you really need to quote a post from 6 years ago?

Seriously?!

Actually, that's a rhetorical question. There's no reason for that. Be better.
Yes I did, sorry if it's ''bad habit''. New here. But I also though anyone could have this kind of problem/render/effect and that it's not like a.. time thing.

Now I know I guess, have a nice day.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Hello!

A little Denoising would have cleaned it up also. I doubt he will see these reply's because the original image is on the first page of this thread, and form 2017... :) Anyway here is a denoised version...

ORIGINAL
wtf_2.png

DENOISED
wtf_2.jpg

ABYE

Mar 23, 2021
He said better not necessarily denoised that's why I try to provide more advice but I get your point. I'll take a better care about the date. ty! ^^

Last edited:

crwatcher

Oct 23, 2017
Hello!

I also have problems with dark rooms.. Sharing my workaround untill I get something that really works lol

Take this spotlight.zip, unzip in your scenes folder, open your scene, import the file.. Align the lamps according to the characters

If you enable 4 view panel, you can use the point-of-view of each spotlight to check if the light is aligned with the character

Also, in your case give it a try to FOD "field of deep camera" and make sure the focal distance is aligned with their head

spotligts 3-view.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: ABYE and coldpath

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
Dragonfly patrol full episode 1. in 4K

125 scenes in 4K and as always 2 versions ..... this is the first episode of a new series i am thinking of creating , that takes place on space and has Major Lori as the protagonist .... needles to say she is a sex addict and she will eventually grow tired of human partners as she is enjoying sex with other "species"

Join my discord :

Dragon (87).jpg Dragon (108).jpg Dragon (118).jpg Dragontext (124).jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes