3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Roll Up, Roll Up, Here HOT of the RenderPress...The first in a random series of pictures, taken from the World Famous Van Helsing Chronicles, the Seventh of that name...A little bit of detail behind the Render, other than a small amount of exposure, contrast etc, the image is almost untouched from Daz, my sig & the scroll text were made & added in Krita 5.1.1. The image itself contains 3 VDB skies, 1 huge castle, 1 floating islands environment, massively resized to fit the Castle. 1 tree stump & many instances, many billboards of things that go bump in the night, 1 G9 figure with many weapons, VDB mist, portals & a very, very wide-angle lens on the camera...The render itself was a near 4 hour, 18.3mb image before adding the scroll & sig... The Van Helsing Chronicles (Copy).png

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Roll Up, Roll Up, Here HOT of the RenderPress...The first in a random series of pictures, taken from the World Famous Van Helsing Chronicles, the Seventh of that name...A little bit of detail behind the Render, other than a small amount of exposure, contrast etc, the image is almost untouched from Daz, my sig & the scroll text were made & added in Krita 5.1.1. The image itself contains 3 VDB skies, 1 huge castle, 1 floating islands environment, massively resized to fit the Castle. 1 tree stump & many instances, many billboards of things that go bump in the night, 1 G9 figure with many weapons, VDB mist, portals & a very, very wide-angle lens on the camera...The render itself was a near 4 hour, 18.3mb image before adding the scroll & sig... View attachment 2787455
The teasing is ok... Now, I want to see more!

• Love
Reactions: DitaVonTease
Feb 23, 2019
If they're test renders, please fix the high-heeled foot pose, before you render a 'finished version'.
It is not a high-heel pose. Edit: I stand corrected, I just checked the pose set and you were right. You can tone down the cynicism though, it was the character in focus, and I have no plans on making a set with her. Only animations.

Last edited:

Greengiant3D

Apr 28, 2018
A really nice render, nice to see feet happily buried in cushions...I just hope there's an ashtray closer to hand, for her, it'd ruin the view otherwise...
Thanks, that's one of the things I overlooked, I set this table up for a different render I did a while ago and reused it here, I didn't notice how far the ashtray was until I was doing the postwork.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes