3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
28.jpg

What can I say... I've always been a sucker for slender feminine legs in pantyhose.

I also "remastered" my previous render... removed reflections from the glass panes under the handrail, changed the background and lighting. I like the new look better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Straz3D

Jun 16, 2019
:love:

Quick question since I have several images with the same "problem".
Are the "fireflies" a wanted effect and has settings to it or is it simply a result of lighting, settings, and/or rendertime?
As far as I understand it is caused by to little or to much light, right?

I like "clear" render but wouldn't be surprised if it's appreciated by other for the "vintage" effect it can give.
That's a wanted effect, maybe It's a bit too strong on that one. My renders straight out of daz are usually clear, and I add grain manually. And yes, it's caused by having too litte light, Daz does not like dark renders, it can also be caused by some sort of light that I can't describe, but I guess we all loaded some environement somtimes where the lighting by default is very messy and causes a lot of grain.
And of course, it can also be caused by a render being stopped at a low number of iteration, but my grain always comes from post-work.

Reactions: Mock1ngb1rd

Mock1ngb1rd

May 14, 2023
That's a wanted effect, maybe It's a bit too strong on that one. My renders straight out of daz are usually clear, and I add grain manually. And yes, it's caused by having too litte light, Daz does not like dark renders, it can also be caused by some sort of light that I can't describe, but I guess we all loaded some environement somtimes where the lighting by default is very messy and causes a lot of grain.
And of course, it can also be caused by a render being stopped at a low number of iteration, but my grain always comes from post-work.
Oh, that makes it clear, thank you very much!
I tried to look it up at one point but only found vague answers to it.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes